1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Thanioruvan

Discussion in 'Movies' started by preethivignesh, Aug 31, 2015.

1. preethivignesh

preethivignesh Gold IL'ite

Hello,
    Has anyone got a chance to watch 'Thanioruvan' movie in tamil? Awesome movie it is. Must watch esp. for Arvindswamy. He is the Villian of the movie and he played such a awesome role. Dont miss it.

Such a fast screenplay and you will not move till the movie ends. Such a nice movie I watched after ages.

:2thumbsup:

2 people like this.
  2. vidhyalakshmid

vidhyalakshmid IL Hall of Fame

Hi,
    I watched Thanioruvan yesterday. We can`t skip a scene. Good character build and nicely taken. Some comedy from Thambi Ramaiah. It`s real comedy, not double meaning ones. After watching Kadal movie I have to watch Aravindswamy. I don`t know why people are crazy till now? Why the villain is made as martyr at the end?
    It is worth to watch, good direction!

3. Flutter

Flutter Silver IL'ite

I agree. I enjoyed the movie so much. Every scene was fresh and new. Doesn't remind me of any old movies. Really good. Watched First day first show...

4. manishaKandhan

manishaKandhan New IL'ite

Great movie which Raja took in his life time i would say.. great movie.

5. ranj_ani

ranj_ani New IL'ite

liked the fact that they portrayed a strong-willed heroine..... and that the villain being a scientist, not only looked the part but also spoke like a leading scientist.... hats off to the team behind it!!!

Last edited: Sep 6, 2015
  6. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

I feel arvindsamy is the hero of that movie. Baaprey what a man. I even liked Nayanthara's acting in this movie. Songs are also good, especially kannala kannala song.

7. durgadeviramesh

durgadeviramesh Platinum IL'ite

Recently i watch Thanioruvan movie in open theatre awesome movie.Jayamravi role super. Aravindasamy do her role casually and really.Every younger generation must watch this movie.aplaas story.good direction.

8. poovai

poovai Platinum IL'ite

I think, 'thani oruvan' and 'paayum puli' had similar story in many aspects.

'thani oruvan' is about international level high tech - white collar crime story. The police officer, Jayam Ravi (AC) chasing the sophisticated villain, Arvind Swamy. Nayantara, and Thambi Ramaiah in their supporting roles.

'paayum puli' is local crime story, gundas threatening rich people for money. The police officer, Vishal (AC) chasing the villain, it happened to be his own brother, Samuthirakani - with a sentimental attachment. Suri, and Kojal in their supporting roles.

In both movies, the villains were trying to kill their own father to hide their secrets. The story takes a spin after a fellow police officer is killed. Not much use for the heroines!

Enjoyed, both movies. 'paayum puli' feels closer to home!

9. Bhuvana007

Bhuvana007 Silver IL'ite

Good to see Arvindswamy in screen again. Good Movie. Nice and fast screenplay. cant assume the next scene. Movie moves good! Once in a while we get to watch a movie like this. Congrats to the whole movie unit!

10. subap

subap Junior IL'ite

Saw the movie last weekend .it was really a good movie.this whole film I felt different and good dialogue.thambi ramaiah with aravind swamy scenes are great and enjoyed so much.