Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Vaisnavi

Vaisnavi Silver IL'ite

Hi Sir,

I want to know about my married life.
    We had a love marriage and its being almost 4 years now. We have a one and half year old daughter.
    Always there is fight between me and my husband. Im fully stressed because of this. Please help.

My details:
    Date of Birth : 6th June 1985
    Time of Birth : 11:10 PM
    Place of Birth : Sirsi,Karnataka

My Husband details:
    Date of Birth : 30th May 1981
    Time of Birth : Dont KNow
    Place of Birth : Kumta,Karnataka

2. usharavi

usharavi New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

Given below my daughter's details. Please let me know how she will perform in her studies & future. She is going to 10th Standard next year.

Name: Meenakshi. P
    Year of Birth: 16.01.2001
    Time of Birth : 11.38am
    Place of birth: Bangalore.

Your kind reply is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
    Usha

3. Angel121

Angel121 Bronze IL'ite

Hello

Thank you for taking your time out and providing guidance to us on this forum:)

At the end of June, I had a relationship end. I don't know why i have taken this very very badly as this is not my first nor longest relationship. I feel myself sinking into depression now. I can't sleep without sleeping tablets anymore, I am sad and down all the time. I have no mental peace. Will this ever end?

12.48 Durban SA

4. shyamalabala

shyamalabala New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

I am waiting for your kind reply. My quwstions have been posted on #25271,#25338 and #25339. I am highly obliged to you for the needful done.

Thank you.

5. bhuvana241183

bhuvana241183 Senior IL'ite

Hello Sir,

how are you? As you said, i had normal delivery. Delivered a baby girl on june 9th.You told you will predict the issue between my husband and myself after delivery.
    Now My husband fought with me and am in my mom's place. Nobody has come to see the baby from his side. Can you please predict whether we will be living together and when will he come back? His sister is creating all the problems.She doesnt want to leave my husband to me. They totally spoiled my life.Gave him all the money and jewels and now struggling financially with my two kids...
    Also My husband doesnot want me to visit my parents. I dont have brothers. i am taking care of them. Will i take care of them forever? Can you please analyse my chart regarding my marital life...

Also please tel me about my career? will i goto onsite?

My son and daughter born on same star.. is it a problem?

My details

[COLOR=#009900 !important]date of birth[/COLOR] - 24-Nov-1983
    time of birth - 7.55 am
    place of birth - chennai

my husband's details
    date of birth - 18-Oct-1979
    time of birth - 5:10 PM
    place of birth - KGF in Karnataka

This is my son's details.

DoB: 5-Jan-2014
    Time: 3.37PM
    Place: Chennai.

Daughter's detail

DoB: 9-Jun-2015
    Time: 6.47AM
    Place: Chennai.

Thanks & Regards,
    Bhuvana

6. siminag

siminag New IL'ite

Hello sir how r u now I have to ask that when we have our child plz tell me and how many children we have and in which year plz details 22.02.1980 04:45 am Mumbai Simi 08.05.1984 10:30 pm vishakapatnam plz tell me the answer waiting for ur reply.thank u

7. ishaansmom

ishaansmom Bronze IL'ite

hello sir, how are you? Me and my husband are trying to go abroad but its not happening! We have been trying but nothing seems to work out.On top of it, my husband is trying to get another job but nothing seems to work out!He is not even getting interview calls!We are totally depressed.Can you please be kind enough to tell me if we will be moving abroad?Will my husband get a job?our details are: 01/07/1983 ,2.30 pm, Ollur, kerala and 20/07/1988. 5:05 pm, kottayam,kerala

8. darshiniv

darshiniv Senior IL'ite

Hi Sir,
    thanks fr yur reply regarding my career. belw mentioned is my daugthers details, kindly predict her future...

DOB: 26-1-2013
    Time : 11.25 am
    Place: Tirupattur , vellore dt

Thanks and Regrads,
    V Priyadarshini

9. thirumala

thirumala Junior IL'ite

Hi Sir,
    My daughter just finished her B.Tech ad waiting for offer letter,
    Want to know whether she will get that offer or not .
    She want to do MBA ,whether she will do or not.
    is her marriage is going to be love marriage or arranged marriage.
    I am worrying about her. She is very aggresive. only dayghter. father's pampering is more.
    i am providing her details
    DoB:1994 Feb 6th
    time of birth : 10.30
    Place of birth : Madanapalle( From Thirupathi 120 km/ from chittoor 100 to 120 km)

Thanks in advance
    Thirumala

10. aries9811

aries9811 New IL'ite

Namaskar Guruji,

Thank you for predictions. Since I am currently settle abroad/living past several years, it is not possible to find the match from India even though I was born in India. Recently, an canadian white guy is kind of showing interest but will it be suitable to get into relationship ? Will it further go into stable marriage ? As you mentioned for the chances of affair possible during May 2015 is sort of correct. I am more concerened about the marriage.

DOB : 19 Aug 1984
    Place : Delhi India
    Time : 06:15 AM

Thank you very much and I was incorrect on the part that predictions were not correct. It very true that there is a time for everything.