March 2016 Due Date Club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by seagreen, Jul 15, 2015.

1. soontobemom

soontobemom New IL'ite

Hi,

I want to know one thing. Yesterday, unknowingly while trying to open the door, i pushed it very hard. Later i realised i shouldn't have even tried. My nerve got pulled below right shoulder. Its better now. But i am very worried, i hope it won't have impact on my baby. I have scanning due on 7th Sept and i am really worried. I normally take care but don't know how it happened yesterday.
    Please advise me.

2. seagreen

seagreen Gold IL'ite

Don’t worry, as long as you are not cramping severely and have no bleeding, you should be fine. At this stage the baby has a lot of amniotic fluid around and they get a lot of cushioning.
    Just be careful next time :) It’s mostly safe but I understand, it can lead to getting tense.

3. seagreen

seagreen Gold IL'ite

Whats up ladies? Long time

4. Sweety04

Sweety04 Junior IL'ite

Hi Everyone, how are you all doing? @seagreen @soontobemom

I am getting tired very easily. And lot of sleeping too. Are you ladies following any specific diet or simple exercise routines? As of now, am having Milk twice daily, morning one with Protinex(got from an Indian store) and Women's Horlicks at night.yumsmiley Coconut water, butter milk, almonds and fruits are my daily routine. These are giving me good energy and making me a little active at workComputer Typing otherwise its hard to manage.

My NT scan is schedules after two weeks. Eagerly waiting to see my baby again.

Take care ladies and a happy pregnancyhugsmiley

5. seagreen

seagreen Gold IL'ite

Wow! You are doing a good job with your diet. I am really taking this pregnancy lightly even though i should not.
    My NT scan is 10 days away too. we saw the baby again on Monday and my daughter too accompanied us. the baby was engaged in some serious acrobatics lol i had never seen my daughter moving so much in the U/S. i could see all the kicking and arms flaping. my daughter was so mesmerized.

1 person likes this.
  6. friendlyaqua

friendlyaqua Bronze IL'ite

Hello all, good to see so many moms to be. Congratulations everyone

Seagreen, i have the same issues as yours, I am 9weeks preggy. Whole day bloated and breathless but i am hungry, but cant eat.

I am fed up. had to tell my colleagues in the office bcos it was very obvious, all the time eating and my tummy looks as if i am 5 month pregnant.

Dr gave me pantazol but not much use.

7. soontobemom

soontobemom New IL'ite

Hi everyone,

@sweety04---good you are following proper diet. I will also try to improve. I don't feel like having anything but i feel hungry often. Then i will have little and feel full. I went for my second scan 2 weeks back. Actually i had severe bleeding but with God's grace Dr confirmed everything is fine. And i am carrying twins :)

Since i conceived with medical help so thats why twins.

Take care of urself and keep posting. Enjoy

2 people like this.
  8. seagreen

seagreen Gold IL'ite

Congrats @friendlyaqua

I had to tell my boss’s boss too because one day I was working from home and he was getting lil panicky (we are having some crazy time at work) so next day I told him. He was happy atleast J
    Also told another close friend, she said she had suspected coz my tummy was growing and it was visible..hehehe

2 people like this.
  9. seagreen

seagreen Gold IL'ite

@soontobemom – OMG!! Double congrats J That’s so awesome! Hugs and kisses.
    Thank god everything is okay. Bleeding sounds bad but glad doc cleared everything.
    I have the same eat – eat little and feel full and still be hungry feeling. And its so difficult to explain to hubby, because he is always forcing me to eat and I cant.

10. anukasi

anukasi New IL'ite

Hi all,

I am also expecting in March 2016. I am happy to join this club. My NT Scan is scheduled for next week. I am really scared about this because this is my first pregnancy. Please throw some light on Nt Scan. Thanks in advance.

2 people like this.