1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Caveman and The Plain Damsel Chapter1

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by jayashreer513, Jul 1, 2015.

1. niranjanacool37

niranjanacool37 Silver IL'ite

hii jayashree..
    sorry yaar was quiet caught up with work and couldn't comment on your beautiful work anytime earlier..
    with each progression in the story my likeness towards it increased too.. and the romantic scene in the mid was so cute and superb..
    how cheapo this deeps is.. and ravi shouldnt have payed them..
    i hope they clear their misunderstandings soon..

and what happened dear? why are you not posting for long time? hope you are doing good..

come back with the next part as soon as possible.. eagerly waiting... :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2015
  2. srilaxmi

srilaxmi Silver IL'ite

what happend you are not posting from a week , waiting for the post..

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2015
  3. Rampuri9

Rampuri9 Silver IL'ite

Forced to ask jayashree .. I hope this story has not ended and you will continue..

4. srilaxmi

srilaxmi Silver IL'ite

happy friendship day

5. StrangerLady

StrangerLady Gold IL'ite

Hi @jayashreer513

We all r eagerly waiting for an update, pls come fast n put an update ya

6. Soch

Soch Silver IL'ite

No writers (@iamlucky, @niranjanacool37, @Jayasheer513, @cherrybud , @Sivasakthigopi) are posting any updates now , Good to read section is not active much now a days.

7. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

We are eagerly waiting....

8. jayashreer513

jayashreer513 Silver IL'ite

sorry for the delay guys. I am really sorry. Lots of work at home and at job. Thats why.

9. jayashreer513

jayashreer513 Silver IL'ite

Chapter 20

Once marriage was complete, Akansha and Ravi were taken to the temple in their village, along with all the relatives. All her cousins were continuously teasing Ravi and Akansha. Ravi was enjoying all their pranks, comments and occasionally was replying back to them as well. Akansha was thinking in her mind "How could he be so much not caring? His girlfriend is missing. She is not picking the calls. She was quite upset about him getting married. But he is so cold towards her." Akansha's mind was filled with various thoughts and she suddenly felt so uncertain about Ravi. "Can I trust him? What does he have in his mind?"

Ravi noticed that Akansha was worried but he didnt bother much. He was thinking about Akansha but didnt want to make a scene in front of her relatives. All reached the temple. The temple was a old Karthik deity temple. A small stone hut build with just four walls. And there was a huge coumpound was with places to keep logs for cooking, wooden benches was sitting etc. It looked so serene to Ravi. He has never been to this temple. They were in between a huge farmland, and as far as his eyesight allowed he couldnt see a road or a house. Then there was small lake kind of water body behind the temple.

Sulakshana, Akansha mother took Ravi near the deity, and introduced Ravi to the preist there. He seemed to be her relative. "Please do special pooja uncle. We have come directly from marriage hall" she said. The old priest looked through his spectacles and smiled at Ravi and asked "Oh Is he Devanathar's grandson. He resembles him so much. " Murmuring more to himself, the priest started doing pooja.

Akansha was sincerely praying to god about Deeps, that she should get over Ravi's lose soon. Sulakshana was telling Ravi "Please take care of my daughter. She is a very matured girl. but at times she doesnt know the value of the people. If she talks something rude or doesnt do her wifely duties please do inform me. I will make her be good." Ravi smiled to her not to hurt her. But he could see that she was overwhelmed with his family status and name. And she was making remarks as though akansha was joining as his servant maid. He was occasionally used to these type of people. Ravi was more comfortable with Akansha's dad.

Ravi didnt believe much in god. But he could feel some positive energy in him, some positive thinking that, all will be alright with Akansha. That could be because of so much of greenery around him and abundant fresh air along wiht mild agarbathi and camphor smell. He sat on the stone and started watching Akansha laughing with her cousins. It was a lovely sight to watch at, for him.

Just then, two friends were talking behind him. Both seemed to be in early twenties. One was telling the other" Hey leave it. SHe is not lucky to have you in her life. What if she loved someone else. She should have tried to change her mind after marriage. She didnt deserve you."
    The other guys voice was so dejected "No da. I was giving her sometime thinking that she would recover from her broken love and would start loving me. But she took it as reluctance from my end. She felt like I didnt give her due importance and she left me" The other guy was cursing the girl "she is not a girl. She is witch. If she loved someone why did she accept for the marriage before hand. Foolish girl"
    Ravi stood up with a shudder. "Are they teasing me ?" Ravi thought and looked at them . They seemed to so engrossed in their converations.

Ravi was confused with his next action towards Akansha. Should he give her time to get over Karthik? OR should he try to force her to love him? Ravi let out a deep breathe. But for this Deeps, it all looked so perfect. This Deeps came and shocked me. Could it be such that Deeps was simply playing games? but Akansh did accept marriage in a bottleneck scenario with her father from ill health. And He remembered the way Akansha looks at Karthik. Ravi was so confused.

All had food in the temple itself, the food they have prepared in the temple. And they left for the city.

Ravi was waiting for Akansha in his room late that night. All the relatives were asleep in other rooms of the house. Ravi thinking of ways to start to tell her to forget the past and to start the life together. How would he tell it?
    Akansha came in with her eyes red. she felt so tired but still she was waiting for the opportunity to talk to Ravi about it. She came in to talk but when she saw the rooms decoration she was filled with kind of uncomfortability, over years of watching movies, gave her silly uneasiness.

She remained silent and sat near Ravi, thinking of ways to ask about Deeps. Both started together "Deeps told me everything" Ravi smiled and Akansha gave a confused look. "She didnt attend my call today. I think she is upset." Akansha said. Ravi was thinking "She may be busy investing money.." He smiled. "Lets forget the past Akansha. I dont care about the past. LEts make out future worthy" Akansha was too tired to think straight "Can u really forget?"
    Ravi took it in a different way "Why wouldnt I? I dont bother about anything that happened before we met. Now that we are married. I want it all to be left behind." Akansha told Ravi "I am very tired. Shall we sleep now." Akansha was really tired and she slept the minute she hit the bed. Ravi was laying there, worried with thinking, "She didnt say a yes to forget the past (Karthik) and start all new. What would I do with her now? with my growing obsession for her everyday"

4 people like this.
  10. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

Great Episode :) Welcome back :) Waiting for next one :)