1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Daily motivators club---to apply face pack everyday and keep the skin clean and fresh

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by rosy786, May 4, 2012.

1. daisy2015

daisy2015 Platinum IL'ite

Re: Daily motivators club---to apply face pack everyday and keep the skin clean and f

No dear. i don't use any foundation. i don't use makeup. i used to apply nivea cream but i noticed that my skin is turning to dark color. so i stopped using it and am in search of a good moisturiser. do you know any tips to get rid of pimples?

2. WorkingWoman

WorkingWoman Gold IL'ite

Re: Daily motivators club---to apply face pack everyday and keep the skin clean and f

Hi all,

How are you doing?
    Considering the fact that I am not doing much more than washing face with oats+honey mix I prepared new batch of oats powder mixed with almond, chirounji, cinnamon and sugar. At least I will apply this daily :2thumbsup:.
    My home made oil mix is also over will prepare it soon.

3. madhuprabha

madhuprabha Gold IL'ite

Hi everyone.
    Great going WW.

4. WorkingWoman

WorkingWoman Gold IL'ite

Thanks madhu.

Hi All,
    How are things going with you? Are you all busy? I had fever last week... I am back again with dull skin and acnes also popped up :-(
    Just continuing with my oats mix. Hope thing recover on their own.

5. sirisyam

sirisyam Silver IL'ite

Hello dear dedicated ladies,

Count me in. In next 3 months it's my sister's marriage. And I started applying face masks from today. I actually want to slim down a little bit and take care of my skin.

Today I applied haldi, raw milk,honey,besan face mask.

Siri.

6. ArunaRSanthosh

ArunaRSanthosh Platinum IL'ite

Hi Ladies

I also want to join this thread!
    Today I applied milk cream and washed with water.
    I use aavin orange milk, i refrigerated yesterdays milk(unopened) and opened today, it had so much cream clumped in the packet, so applied it to face and waited for 20 mins and washed away!Little glow is seen!

1 person likes this.
  7. thegirlygirl

thegirlygirl Platinum IL'ite

Hey Dearies!

I indulged myself in some ME time and pampering after a long long time today.

I first steamed my face then tried to remove black heads with no success :-( after this I put a besan haldi face mask, then applied homemade lemon juice toner and finished up with a moisturiser

8. pumpkin01

pumpkin01 Platinum IL'ite

It's a good try.. I will start collecting the cream from tomorrow.

9. WorkingWoman

WorkingWoman Gold IL'ite

Hi All,

I am back to this thread after a gap. I had sinus attack and still recovering. Was busy with travel, guests, kids exam etc. I can see that there has been less postings. Where are the beautiful women who used to post frequently?

I have been atleast cleaning face in mornings with oats+honey+cinnamon. No night routine mostly :cry:
    This weekend I took bath with milk+gram flour+dead sea salt. The massaged with coconut oil to moisturize.
    I read some where a recipe for body lotion. I will try that out. It is mix of glycerine+rose water+aloe gel.

10. gayathri123

gayathri123 Senior IL'ite

Hi all,

I would like to join in this group.

Mine was oily skin..recent days my face look dull..Can any one suggest me which moisturiser i can use for my face.