Preparing myself for a longer battle.. :-(

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Twinkel, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

Not one, I've lost both the tubes :cry: yes, we have been taking multiple opinions and my aunt is an reproductive endo (she is in Australia ) and my aunt too is in constant touch with my doc here and she agrees with the treatment. I know this is a difficult lane with many more hurdles to come but am all ready to face and fight. I am sure we will end this battle soon. Let's have faith in God and attend all the tests he intend to put on us :)
    As my hubby said, we need to atleast attend the test to pass out with recommendations or chits ... laugh1smiley

2. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

Thank you soo much :hugs: that made me feel sentimental as a good omen for a good news :) will mail you.

1 person likes this.
  3. MrsBV

MrsBV Gold IL'ite

@Twinkel - it is good to hear from you after a long time. I am really very sorry to hear about all that you have gone through in the past couple of months. I cant even imagine how traumatic all this has been. However, I am hoping and praying hard for you to have success via IVF. As you keep saying you continue to hope to hold your LO and dont let that hope die please. You are a fighter and God will bless you very soon. You will constantly be in my prayers and if you need anything give a shout, i will be there. Take care and be strong!

1 person likes this.
  4. 1Sandhya

1Sandhya Platinum IL'ite

Sorry to hear about your troubles, Twinkel. Be cheerful and dont lose heart. I have seen IVF work miracles in many families. I am sure your quest for your bundle(s) of joy will be blessed soon. Best of luck!

1 person likes this.
  5. teejay

teejay Gold IL'ite

@twinkel

I'm good. practicing my penguin walk these days. :mrgreen:

1 person likes this.
  6. pinkydarling

pinkydarling Platinum IL'ite

Twinkel,
    Hugs to you hugsmiley.[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]I am so sorry to hear of your struggles. Dont loose hope.[/FONT]Stay strong and positive.You will be blessed with your baby very soon.

1 person likes this.
  7. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Hi @Twinkel,

Its so nice to hear from you after such a long time.Don't worry gal.God do have some better plans for you. I knw that you are going through a tough situation now but good days will definitely come.In which hospital did you undergo laproscopy? Before laproscopy was there any kind of symptoms like delayed periods or any symptoms? I know that askind you these questions will make you angry on me..But I am also planning to go for lap.I have undergone HSG test (Both the tubes were found to be open) but now planning to go for Laproscopy? In which hospital in BBSR you did and what was the cost? If you can Provide me all the details in private message then that would be a great help. In my life also i have never conceived once,nor ever misscarried ...Don't know what god has plans for me? Do take care of urself..lots of hugs and kisses to you...Stay brave and face the hurdles...

1 person likes this.
  8. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Lots of hugs to you Twinkle.Wishing you tons of luck and strength to deal with this.

1 person likes this.
  9. kinjal

kinjal Bronze IL'ite

hugs to you Twinkle. I read many of ur previous posts and i know how heartbreaking it is. I think its good atleast they found the reson. May be thats what was causing multiple miscarriages. At 30 you have very good chances at IVF. If it helps, my manager is carrying a baby at 41. She will be 42 by the time baby arrives. so its not late for you.

be positive...take enough rest.
    Also, look for accupuncture. I heard it helps with stress and IVF.

lots of hugs and good luck.

2 people like this.
  10. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

@twinkel - I'm sorry you had to undergo this. I'm sad for you. No personal experience but take heart. It's the hardest thing to go through but with the current technological advancement and age on your side, I hope and pray that you successfully conceive through IVF. Thirty isn't old twinkel, you do have age on your side. Stay focussed as much as possible and don't lose hope. Tons of hugs to you!

1 person likes this.