Trip to Mauritius

Discussion in 'Travel' started by sweety17, Jul 9, 2015.

1. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

Great!! Thanks Iswaryadevi... now with this information at least I can start looking for travel dates..and plan my itinerary... visiting the lions, Undersea Walk are a must on the list..Giant Turtles park with crocodiles, not sure about sky diving though, colored earth are the things that I can think of for now...

Thanks again for sharing so much info.. It would be great if you could share your itinerary, like Day 1 - visit this, Day 2 - visit that...so that even I can plan on the same lines...coz I don't know how much time to allot for each activity..like is half day enough or we need full day etc

2. iswaryadevi

iswaryadevi Platinum IL'ite

Sorry @sweety17, we went like 2 years ago and dont remember day by day where we went.

6 days is more than sufficient to see all major attractions. Check some of the packages available online for Mauritius trip and plan your itinerary similar to that.

3. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

no problem iswaryadevi... you gave me so much of information. at least its a start. Now making up the itinerary will be an additional task for me. I hope am able to cover the hot spots and enjoy a tension free trip.

4. pinkytyagi92

pinkytyagi92 Bronze IL'ite

Right... Mauritius is such a amazing & lovely place to visit ! I just check out pics & much more about Mauritius on Google & found such a great info about Mauritius :)

5. pinkytyagi92

pinkytyagi92 Bronze IL'ite

Nice Info Gpriya, I also found this same info on Google for Mauritius but for it. I also wasn't aware about Mauritius :)

Thanks for a nice and short discussion about Mauritius to know Mauritius.