November 2015 due date club :) :) :)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Luvpavi, Mar 17, 2015.

1. HariSriPriya

HariSriPriya Senior IL'ite

hi

Thanks.. Yes i am taking short breaks between works.. moving around to just fill water bottle/going to washroom for 1 hr once.. so that i m not sitting continuously...
    as u suggessted will ask my doctor this time the reason also..
    also i hv one more query , during my last pregnancy during my checkups they did internal checkup ( not every time but i remember that they did it atleast 3 times during my total visits).. but this pregnancy they r not doing it . i m happy tht they r not doing it ,still want to know is it done only for ur first pregnancy?

thanks
    priya

2. HariSriPriya

thanks... when i asked about my work my gync asked me to avoid 2 wheeler for work and i can continue my work ( actually i travel total of 10 KM in a day for my office - both up and down)... so i am planning to take maternity leave only in october .. i am avoiding food that raises body heat and daily i m consuming buttermilk along with whatever i have for lunch...

hope my GTT should be normal this time ... i will update the forum with my results..

Thanks again

Regards
    Priya

3. HariSriPriya

Hi

Heart beat what u have mentioned is common.. It is myth that for girl baby heart beat will be on higher side whereas for boy it will be at lower end of the range ( ofcourse for my first daughter i remember her rate was in 160+ ).. so dont worry.. Please do not google too much on these numbers , sometimes it makes us sick , we will be worried for nothing.. Congrats u completed 4 months , no worries with vomiting. u can eat more during ur 2nd trimester .. so enjoy this period..the more u are free from worries will keep ur baby safe and healthy.. so be happy and enjoy..

Regards
    Priya

4. VandhenaKrish

VandhenaKrish Silver IL'ite

Gud that u r already taking breaks . That shud b enuf i guess . Reg ur query , since this is even my first pregnancy no idea about 2nd one . However my doc does internal once in a while to get a clarified result .

During my first trimester scans they did internal , i guess during third also she will do internal at times to check the fixation of baby's head. So I presume even that is common .

5. Sivasakthigopi

Sivasakthigopi Gold IL'ite

Hi,

I have no internal checkups still now! She check heart beat using doppler device every time.
    The check uterus size by pressing stomach in some angles!
    Then checking pressure and weight gain results!
    This is usual! Then discussing with me in general and health topics!
    Then provide medicines!

Thus my checkups going on!

Some times, Ultra sound scans and blood tests take space!

But for my previous pregnancy she did it to check baby position in last week checkups.

Now days i am feeling tired more!
    Seeks plenty of sleep!

Unable to sleep in night, due to baby movements. Like my previous pregnancy (this is the only pregnancy symptom which is same as my previous pregnancy) Some times leg sprains take sleep completely! My MIL says, this is common in pregnancy!

1 person likes this.
  6. HariSriPriya

mm.. i feel the night sleep will become shorter in future... i remember me sleeping around 2 am and getting up after 8,30 or 9 am during the last 2 weeks of my first pregnancy..
    lets see..

7. Cool10

Cool10 Silver IL'ite

Hi Priya,

I am near your age. Due to advanced maternal age, doc advised me too not to go for walk. They say it puts a lot of pressure on cervix leading to risk of premature delivery. Also advised me not to sit for prolonged hours. As I am in IT and have long working hours, I took a lot of WFH and leaves during my entire pregnancy.

After 35, pregnancy takes a lot of toll on body and becomes risky so we have to be careful.

8. Cool10

Cool10 Silver IL'ite

Hi Friends,

I am having a lot of acidity and heartburn problem. Unable to digest even the lightest of food. Having very small frequent meals but that's not improving the situation. Even the food I am taking is very light in nature like bottlegourd/turai, one chapatti - that too unable to keep down.

Having lots of juices, buttermilk, milk and water. Quit tea and coffee completely.

Feel hunger but due to acidity and no space in stomach, unable to maintain proper diet. Everything keeps coming back in mouth with bitter acid taste.

Please suggest what to eat.

9. VandhenaKrish

Keep going nd tc @Sivasakthigopi

10. VandhenaKrish

@cool10 - Hey I had some sort of acidity issue during the beginning of second trimester and my doc asked me to take a syrup n tablet few hours before food . Took the course for 5 days . Problem has 90% gone and one more tip after eating sit for sometime and keep atleast three pillows beneath head and make sure u semi sleep on it .THis will really help

The medicine was jus pan d so u ask ur doctor she might even prescribe the best to u ..TC