Solutions and Predictions based on Vedic and Naadi Astrology

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by viraajsk, Jan 4, 2015.

1. villalakshmi

villalakshmi New IL'ite

hi sir

Thank u for ur valuable time for helping others in this busy life schedule. My name is swathilakshmi, looking for job. 2 months back my husband also lost job. Pl can u tell us when will he get permanent job and any pariharas. His health is also not fine.

Name: srinivasarao
    DOB: 19-4-1973
    TIme: 4am, visakha nakshatra, 1st padam
    Place: vanapalli, E.G.Dist, A.P.

Name: swathilakshmi
    DOB: 10-7-81
    Time: 6.36pm evening, swathi nakshatra, 1st padam
    Place: visakhapatnam, A.P.

2. Anuradha123321

Anuradha123321 New IL'ite

Sir,

I have a query regarding my husband. Please find below his birth details:
    Date of birth : 22 March 1980
    Time of Birth (Hr.Min.Sec): 01:00:00 am
    Place of birth: Bhilai

I am currently facing a lot of issues with him. He is totally irresponsible in the domestic front and fights with me everyday. Besides he has a very bad habit of throwing food like anything be it outside food or homemade food. He is also very secretive about his family matters infact he had concealed some facts about his family and married me. He never shares his ideas with me. He is totally stubborn and does not accept any corrections on the domestic front. I am fed up with him and feel like quitting this relationship. I would need your sincere advice on whether I should continue with this relationship. Will my whole life be like a cat and dog fight everyday. Does this man love me at all? Because I have never seen him consoling me even when I have cried like a child. He does not care to take me to a doctor even if I am sick. Sir please tell me what kind of person he is and whether he loves me and whether I should continue this relationship because I have serious plans of taking divorce. I dont have kids also till date and he has not shown any interest in having children.

I would be eagerly awaiting for your advise.

Thanks and regards,
    Anu

3. goldengirl826

goldengirl826 Bronze IL'ite

HI Sir,
    please help me. I am married for past 3 years. Not able to conceive and my husband does not have a stable job. No abroad oppurtunities. He does not want me to work. I have no inner peace.
    My date of birth: 26 july 1989
    time :11:30 pm
    place of birth: gudiyattam

4. YogalakshmiK

YogalakshmiK Bronze IL'ite

5. maswathy

maswathy New IL'ite

Sir,
    I am writing this for my brother .My brother did MBBS and is not able to complete his house surgency and is sitting idle at home doing some computer related animation works and watching movies . Not sure if he really makes any income . He is in love with a christian girl who does not have a proper family. We really dont know her intentions. He fought for partition and put house in my name , and got rest of the property telling he is doing big deal giving me house. my father is a doctor and we are from reputed hindu family. I am staying with my husband abroad and sometimes with father as mother passed away.
    We came to know recently they got engaged as we were against this marriage when he compelled us to get him married to her.we were against because she is not working or financial settled as well he is not working .
    Now i want to know whether this relationship will work or they can get along on long term . Will he get a better relationship and can he have a successful professional life or marriage . Or atleast will he be successful in this relationship.I want to know about her character analysis also . Will they attack again me for my house and destroy my peace .I have a daughter . I feel like she is more interested in our property or if she knows my brothers real character. He is also having some health issues like diabetes.

I am giving both birth details

My brothers details:

Name: Deepu
    birth date: 28-04-1982
    birth place: kollam or quilon,kerala
    birth time : 3:45 PM

His lovers details
    Name : Priya
    birth date: 20-02-1986
    birth place: Trivandrum
    birth time: 10:10 pm

My details
    Name : aswathy
    birth date:28-11-1985
    birth place: kollam kerala
    birth time: 6:14 am

6. sushmithayadhav

sushmithayadhav New IL'ite

Iam interested to travel to abroad and work there with family, But I need to know when and if no any pooja or parihariam

Name : Vinodh Yadhav
    date of birth : 01-02-1987
    Time of birth : 10.30 Pm
    place of birth : Hosur

7. gamefreak

gamefreak New IL'ite

Hi Sir,

No part of my life has been worth cherishing till this day , my very very depressed as troubles & depression seems to be never ending. Failures in relationships all through the ways

I don want to post about my past life nor career here in the forum but you can find it in my horo it self

I need some time of yours pls , I am very very depressed as I am surrounded by only failures & pressure.

My girlfriend dumped me for no reason , no phone, calls,text,its been very very painful

My parents are pressurizing me for marriage

My relationships has been rocking always.

its jus pain & agony, as I get proposed but get disposed always.

I want to know :
    Any chances of [COLOR=#009900 !important]get back my girlfriend , re-union, I love her still deeply praying to god inspite of so many other troubles in lyfAny chances of love marriage , as my parents saying it wont happen my way

I just need a good lyf as am to getting old day by day, I to need love and be loved
    Is it worth waiting for her , if so will wait fa her even beyond that....
    Details:

DOB : 02/01/80
    Sex- male
    Time: 7.15 pm
    Place : Chennai

DOB : 06/04/90
    Sex- female
    Time: 1.55 am
    Place : Kumbakonam

Waiting for your reply

Regards,
    Vatson

8. Gitunandakumar

Gitunandakumar Bronze IL'ite

Sir,
    You predicted my conception will be around may,june and july but it is not happened.. Can I know any remedies do be done?

9. nagvnvn

nagvnvn Silver IL'ite

Hello Viraaj,

This is Priya and I need some help from you based on astrology.

I am contacting you regarding the 2 major issues.

1. We are married for more than 3 years and yet not blessed with parenthood.

We have consulted many doctors and all the results are positive and performed different kinds of pujas as suggested by different astrologers and saints

2.Due to some reasons I left my previous job an year ago and now I am facing lot of problem to find one. I have more than 7 years of IT experience still its becoming a big issue.

So providing mine and my husbands details:

1. Name : Naga Krishna Priya
    2. Date of birth : 14-11-1986
    3. Time of birth : 10:25 AM
    4. Place of birth : Gannavaram, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh

My Husband details,

1. Name : Bala Subrahmanyam
    2. Date of birth : 05-04-1982
    3. Time of birth : 09.25 AM
    4. Place of birth : Yarrabalem, Near Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh

Please provide some help for us when can we expect the both.

Priya..

10. sameeraja

sameeraja New IL'ite

hello viraj sir,
    this is sameeraja. i seek ur advice and help regarding my granddaughter.
    name. shivani .s.
    date: 3rd march 2007
    place: HULL , UK.
    time : 4pm uk time.
    she is 8 years plus. intelligent but not studying . she hates studies, specially writing. very very poor in writing notes. and attending exams. we r facing lot of problems with the school teachers, taking to counselling classes but no improvement. it has become an alarming problem for us. kindly suggest me something to improve.hw is her horoscope? will she continue the same thruout or improve? she is very adament. kindly suggest.
    thanks and regards
    sameeraja