November 2015 due date club :) :) :)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Luvpavi, Mar 17, 2015.

1. VandhenaKrish

VandhenaKrish Silver IL'ite

Hey hi , Congrats on the completion of 28 weeks @haripriya . Ya the pressure is common ( that's what even I heard ) .Gud ur baby is very active I suppose .

Infact , my baby is also moving a lot and sometimes kicking is too strong that I spontaneously react out ...lol ..How wonderful it is na ?? Babies take advantage of mother's womb and plays a lot , importantly how much secure it shud be feeling inside us . Really we mom to bes are really blessed by god to feel such things .

Unfortunately guys cannot feel it . Njoi ur days Haripriya and all the best for GTT . Keep cool and give a try

Tc

1 person likes this.
  2. VandhenaKrish

@sivasakthigopi - Ya , it's time to renovate us witth new dresses ..ha ha ha .. Buy maternity kurtis .. You can try from Limeroad website . It has good collections . Breathing issues - Inevitable for few including me . Walk a little and sleep after dinner .
    My doc has advised me to leave 3 hours gap after dinner before I go to bed . I leave 1 hour gap only but I am now relieved a lot from breathing issues . Try it all due to the pressure given by the baby .

Jus few weeks to go as u said . Excited ya :)

3. Sivasakthigopi

Sivasakthigopi Gold IL'ite

Hi @VandhenaKrish,

Yes. My gyn also ask me to walk. But in previous pregnancy i walk near 1/2 hour daily in evening with my busy schedule. But it is a good exercise for normal delivery. But this time i don't walk like that. As well as i have no time. But i walk more in day time due to work. I have many exercise in daily works.

Breathing issues generally come, when baby starts to grow and provide pressure in lungs. so i always keep myself in ventilated area.

But i try to walk after dinner as per your idea!

Thank you!

1 person likes this.
  4. RamyaHari2009

RamyaHari2009 Silver IL'ite

Hi all moms to be in November....

Wish you all a happy & safe pregnancy

I am 4 months carrying now, just finished my NT scan

In NT scan they have mentioned as all organs are visible, however no mention ab kidneys

Its mentioned Bladder: Visible

Will LO's kidneys be not visible in 12th week scan?

Is it something that they are formed and not visible fully in scan until some weeks

My doc was on leave and hence cld not check with her, but i called her and she told me if bladder visible means kidneys are functioning and they can be seen in anamoly scan

Is that the case.....????
    Can someone please help me?

Also last time when i went for scan heart beat was 172, but fr 12 weeks it is showing as 150bpm, i checked internet and it says anything b/w 120-180 bpm is fine

Is this heartbeat fine?

Can someone please help me to clarify all these things????

Pls pls

1 person likes this.
  5. MadhuSharmila

MadhuSharmila IL Hall of Fame

Hello friends,

How are you all? Hope all's well with everyone.

When I met with my doctor after my anamoly scan, she said that my placenta has gone up and there will not be issues in travelling. So, I became busy with the travel arrangements. It was a short trip for 10 days and I was back last week. Settled down now.

I've now got a help at home. So things are manageable. Back aches are frequent, these days. Planning to meet the doctor sometime next week.

How is it going with you all?? Take care.

6. MadhuSharmila

MadhuSharmila IL Hall of Fame

Hi @RamyaHari2009,

Congratulations on your pregnancy.

The heart beat rate slows down as the baby grows grows. This is quite normal. Don't check too much on the internet and get worried.

And regarding the Kidneys, it may or may not be visible in the 12th week scan. It depends on the fetal position too. I remember that it was only mentioned as bladder in my NT scan done at 12 weeks. But, in my Anamoly scan at 19 weeks, Kidneys were mentioned. Relax yourself and be tension free.

If there is a concern, the sonographer would have mentioned it.

Wishing you a hale and healthy pregnancy!!! Take care.

7. RamyaHari2009

RamyaHari2009 Silver IL'ite

@MadhuSharmila,

Thanks so much for ur reply.....
    I was so worried , even my doctor also said the same- in anamoly scan it would be visible

I'm still waiting for double marker test reports....

Hoping everything should be fine....

8. HariSriPriya

HariSriPriya Senior IL'ite

Thanks for ur reply.. I too feel this pressure is normal.. I want to ask you all one more question. I am pregnant after 7 years ( 1st one daughter now 7 yrs and 4 months now). and i am 36 yerars , working in IT. My doctor told me NO Need to Walk now, when i met her on June.. Next week i hv my next appointment... is it Ok if i dont do walking.. reading the forum messages i feel almost 90% of members r advised to go for walking but i really dont know y my Gyne asked me dont walk for now.. any idea..

9. Sivasakthigopi

Sivasakthigopi Gold IL'ite

Hi,

Congrats on your pregnancy!
    Your age is 36+
    Many ladies have trouble to conceive in this age group!
    As well as the miscarriage chances are very high in this age!
    So only she your doctor asked you not to walk!
    I think she also ask you for complete bed rest!
    So be happy and careful! Walking will move baby to set near cervix for normal delivery.
    So only she advised you!
    So avoid carrying weight, walking, standing long, sitting long and intaking heat foods like papaya, tamarind, etc.,

10. VandhenaKrish

Hi Haripriya ,

If you are doctor asks u to not to walk , then there should be a reason . Jus to clarify , u can ask her next time . My doctor, whenever I ask for diet , exercise, walking etc she simply smiles and says not required and I can be normal . Last time when I had breathing issue went to check with my Gyn , we told her that I walked for 30 minutes the before night .

She was like why did u walk when I didnt ask u to ..So there could be some reasons . However since u r in IT & u have to mostly sit & work , jus take a break every 45 minutes and walk for 3-5 minutes . That shud be enuf I guess

Tc :)