I tried my best:-(

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by VandhenaKrish, Aug 9, 2015.

1. VandhenaKrish

VandhenaKrish Silver IL'ite

Hi Ladies ,

Gud day all ... After a long time writing a new post . I am married to my boyfriend and it's been 8 months now . I am pregnant ( 6 months ) . Very happy & decent life at his hometown . Both of us were working in IT with high yielding pay and pressure less work life . Since my husband's dad passed away few years back , he had to switch over to his dad's business . My MIL had only one request to me / condition kinda .. that I have to leave my job and settle here . I did the same due to various reasons ( she was missing her husband , not ready to live in a metro etc)

Since my marriage got over till date , I regret for being at home . Not even a second my mind get off the thought of achieving something . This is not a city and absolute town where people cook , sleep , again cook evening sit on the steps and talk etc .. I have an excellent life as n no issues with husband , MIL and no restrictions but I feel something is missing . I strongly feel I am born for something else . I can't live without a job ..seriouslyy...

My mom , sissy , relatives all are asking me to live a jolly life , hassle free life but I want that run , busy schedules , meetings and my salary . Earlier atleast his business was ok now it is even deteriorating . He feels guilty by seeing me . Since it's all due to MIL's decision , I have kinda anger on her most of the times . I really tried my best to engage me in something else , but do u ladies think what I think is wrong ? I want to achieve in life . His business is like dealing with weavers and all where in I do not have scope . I want to move to a city now ..Immediately . I am that much agonized

I know there is a little kid inside me but really I am telling there is not even a proper school here to teach him / her words as words . Teachers even pronounce pig / big , ruber / lubber ... I am so worried really .. Tell me what should I do :-(

2. Ragini25

Ragini25 Platinum IL'ite

Everyone in life has something, and they miss something.
    Imagine how many people dont have what you have above and are crying out for it.
    Count what you have, rather than what you dont have. In general, we all have to do it when we complain about something - what about people who dont have the things we have? We want this and that too, isn't it? :) But life doesnt work exactly that way.

You can still do online business etc etc. But before I discuss that, the psychological aspect of looking at things we dont have versus what we do have - that is critical.

2 people like this.
  3. beingloved

beingloved Gold IL'ite

Can you think of a home based business/ freelancing/ opening a school of your own etc.?

4. Gauthu

Gauthu Bronze IL'ite

[/FONT]

You are missing an activity... doing a regular and routine house work makes feel bored and you feel like you are not productive about the day..

If you have other interests apart from IT, find out what your interests are really and invest in it. If you miss your IT work, then there are many freelance websites, you can still consider taking an hobby project. You feel productive and better about yourself with progress.

Down the line, your kid will have a good future. You shouldnt be worried about the things which are about to happen in future. You may not know schools may get better with years.

1 person likes this.
  5. Gayabala

Gayabala Senior IL'ite

Now you are pregnant...think about your little one..you have to get a healthy baby...for 2 years you will be fully engaged looking after your baby...as that is much important than anything else...in 2 years many things will change..think about all these thing after 2 years....

1 person likes this.
  6. VandhenaKrish

VandhenaKrish Silver IL'ite

All of ur replies are comforting me .. Ya I don't have idea on online jobs but yes planning to take kidz franchise.. Budget wise a big investment so on hold ..

7. deeprapriya

deeprapriya Gold IL'ite

Dont think too much and spoil your health!!!!....

Do what you like.... Concentrate on your hobbies.... there are many art and craft ideas available... you can do that.... or you can even take english tuitions in your area.... Just for keeping your self occupied....

Once your kid is born it will keep you occupied and you will not feel 24 hrs are enough....

You will definitely find a good school in and around, you can move later on.... Dont have to think about it now....

1 person likes this.
  8. yukthasri

yukthasri Bronze IL'ite

Please try setting up your own business based on your interest. Happy a safe and a happy pregnancy.

9. shari2003

shari2003 Silver IL'ite

You mentioned weavers.. I have a friend who visits weavers, gets clothes on wholesale rates, gives them specifications in terms of colors/ patterns/ weave etc and puts them up in her online boutique in FB. All of those (at least 50-60 every two weeks) get sold within hours! Probably you can try something like that. About kid's future and all, there is still time to think, and definitely your Dh might also not forego kids' future etc.