JULY 2015 due date club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by oysterzzz, Dec 26, 2014.

1. CuteCancer

CuteCancer Silver IL'ite

Hi July mommies,

Getting admitted today. Hoping for a normal delivery with less intervention.
    :thumbsupwill update you all soon :)

2 people like this.
  2. shajeerbond

shajeerbond Bronze IL'ite

Delivered baby boy on 20th july normally. Will post my story once i am back to home...

3 people like this.
  3. CuteCancer

CuteCancer Silver IL'ite

Hi

Delivered a baby girl on july 22nd. Emergency csec. I will share my story soon....

2 people like this.
  4. CuteCancer

CuteCancer Silver IL'ite

Birth details:

Got admitted on 21st July afternoon. Plan was to have normal delivery through induced labor. Doctor told me labour inducing medicine would be given 3 times ( 4 PM 10 PM and 6 AM ).
    Medicine was to be given vaginally (ugh...) I could tolerate 4PM medicine but 10 PM medicine was intolerable and had a very rough night with contractions. By morning I told my doctor I have low tolerance for pain and started asking for epidural. I was only 3 cm dilated and so doctor told me if epidural is given early then effects would wear off when I am in peak labor so it is better to wait. I could not eat or drink anything since the 21st night due to pain.

Doctor had manually broken amniotic fluid after that things started moving very fast within an hour I was 6 cm dilated then in another hour 8 cm. No sign of epidural doctor told me it is better not to take epidural now as I may give birth in another hour (since I am dilating fast). If I take epidural then I may not be able to push correctly due to lack of sensation. Finally I agreed to tolerate another hour of pain. After that things started slowing down (must be one of Murphy's laws "When pain cannot be handled it has to extend" )

I was getting tired of pushing and doctor was thinking of using vaccum cup but everytime I pushed baby's heart rate was falling so doctor informed it would be safer to have a csec instead of vaccum cup.

During csec it was found that umbilical cord was wrapped around the baby in 3 loops. :shock: It was good thing that doctor decide on csec instead of vaccum cup (whew!!)

Me and baby were doing fine after surgery so we were discharged within 3 days :)

5 people like this.
  5. CuteCancer

CuteCancer Silver IL'ite

@PurpleDream - July 16 - June 28 - (normal) - Boy
    @oysterzzz - July 11 - June 29 - (c-sec) - Boy
    @mrithulanaren - July 15 - July 2 (c-sec) - Boy
    @aksitha - July 3 - June 20 (emer csec) - Girl
    @prit - July 8 - July 4 (emer csec) - Girl
    @meerapavya - July 18 - July 6th c-sec Girl
    @Ponnovium - July 11 - July 8th normal Girl
    @cutecancer - July 22 - July 22 (emer csec) - Girl
    @shajeerbond - July 27 - July 20 (normal) - Boy

@Spice - July 4
    @divrajesh - july 9
    @NithyaRam89 - July 11
    @mickeygirl - July 17 (Girl)
    @Imblessed - July 18
    @MadhuMurugan - July 18
    @Apss - July 19
    @sailajat - July 21
    @eternalindia --July 24
    @flower234 - July 28
    @brijup--July 28
    @lathangi.ch - July 29 (Girl)
    @idame - July 30
    @abinayamadhavan - Aug 3 -- Hoping to deliver by July
    @SonaGana - July??

6. abinayamadhavan

abinayamadhavan Silver IL'ite

Delivered à baby boy on 27.7.2015 normally

3 people like this.
  7. Ponnovium

Ponnovium Bronze IL'ite

hello all,

Here's my second angel meera's birth story,

On 7th evening when i was walking in the terrace, i was sharing with my flat mates that i was so tired of being pregnant. But there were no signs of labour. On 8th morning 5 am i felt mild back pain and contraction far apart, so being a second timer, i was a bit relaxed. took hot shower got ready to the hospital. Called mom and reached the hospital by 8.00am..My doc was called and since i knew they would give enema i was stuffing my face with food till the time doc saw me. by that time bleeding also started.

I was taken to the same labour room as last time. and saw the same junior doc, with whom i was chatting like old friends. water was broken at 11.50 and contractions started like hell..the doc said i will give birth in 4-5 hrs but the contractions were coming so fast and i was shouting and also kicked a doc in her face hehehe..then suddenly i had the urge to push and as they were not prepared everyone was screaming and my doc came in no time and i gave birth 1.01 pm. I was shifted to my room and next day afternoon i was discharged as me and baby were doing fine.

6 people like this.
  8. abinayamadhavan

abinayamadhavan Silver IL'ite

My little boy sleeps a lot . He gets feeding anf wakes for next and sleeps immediately. Is this normal. My first one used to be awake thro out d night. But this baby rarely is awake...

1 person likes this.
  9. CuteCancer

CuteCancer Silver IL'ite

Mine sleeps a lot too...during first 2 days she did not want to be fed at all just wanted to sleep...Doctor said thats normal some babies do not feel hungry till they have passed meconium. I guess each baby is different...

10. oysterzzz

oysterzzz Gold IL'ite

Yes this is common. Mine also was sleeping a lot in the first week but now, he gets up even for a small sound. Just drinks little milk and goes to sleep and gets up with in 15mins. They will sleep for long hours when their stomach is full but mine is not drinking completely. He is way different than his sister. Any news from the remaining moms? july is over and remaining moms might have delivered by now.