1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Summary of RC/JS/CB/UB/KJ novels

Discussion in 'Books & Authors in Regional Languages' started by nirancha, May 12, 2010.

1. DhivyaN

DhivyaN Junior IL'ite

Hi friends,

This is site is very nice, thanks for very one summarizing the novels here. Pls continue it.

2. umanathan

umanathan New IL'ite

Hi,

I joined indus ladies just today. This is one excellent thread. Thanks for starting such one. I am looking for one novel, unfortunately I forgot hero, heroine, author and title thinkingsmiley
    The plot is: Hero's cousin sister will marry heroine's brother. But she was having a lover and since he ditched her she will be mentally depressed. Without knowing this hero will marry the heroine for revenge and divorce her in three months. Heroine will be carrying at the time. After years, hero will know the truth and try to have a truce with heroine.

Can anyone help me with the name and author please....

3. RCfan

RCfan New IL'ite

Hi guys..I am new to this forum.
    I read this RC novel long time back but forgot the name.
    The story goes like this...Heroine's son is sick so she is going back to hero asking for financial help...
    I want to read that novel again. If anyone knows the name of the novel. Please let me know.
    Thanks in advance.

4. sasisenthil

sasisenthil New IL'ite

It is Pozhudhu vidigira velayile

pavipesugiren likes this.
  5. sasisenthil

sasisenthil New IL'ite

It is Iraivan kodutha varam

6. bala66

bala66 New IL'ite

Hi friends..

I once read a novel. but forget the author name and even the novel name.
    I just remember hero name and story can someone help me to find it.

Hero: Siddharth Heroine:?

When Heroine studied in college she went to participate a cultural activity there comes hero who is a good singer. Heroine admires him.
    After few years Heroine's friend was engaged to hero. But the friend loves heroines another friend.so she helps them to marry and heroine went to see whats going on the marriage hall. she finds hero was the groom she convince her parents and marry him. later hero knows that heroine and their friends stop his earlier marriage he hates her. And like how they re-unite with eachother

7. Flutter

Flutter Silver IL'ite

This thread is very nice and helpful..

8. sudhachella89

sudhachella89 New IL'ite

very nice thread.. plz suggest some books similar to ramanichandran friends... i wish to read other authors books, but need a happy ending.

9. lakshmiselvan

lakshmiselvan New IL'ite

:wow
    hi all,

I came across this thread only today. found all the summary interesting .
    I read this story long back, it was the first ramantic novl i read.I will sumarise it as far as i remember

title:Mugil maritha nilavu
    author:Muthulakshmi raghavan
    hero:aravinth
    heroine:rathika

heroine is from a orthodox family in a village.Her family is sort of head in the village.Her parents will die in an accident ,she was 18 at that time.she has a elder brother and a little sister.Her dad would have given heroine the power to take care of family and their property since her brother is bit easy going and careless.he will not care about the family so she will be strict with her brother and sis and will mange the family well.Hero will come to her village in transfer.he is from a middle class family.He is her brothers friend.hero ll understand that heroine is hiding her real nature behind her strict behavior and stressing herself with all burden in taking care of family.hero and heroine will fall in love.But due to a misunderstanding hero will leave her.And later heroine's brother will solve the misunderstanding and heroine ll come to know that her brother purposely made hero to stay in their house .A happy ending.

A good village based story to read, soft romance

10. eswari07

eswari07 New IL'ite

hi i'm eswari and i'm new to dis thread. i'm looking for a novel for months. I dnt knw the novel name or authour name.
    Heroine name is vasudha.
    she is the daughter of a businessman. After her father dies, property problem arises. So her family advocate, he is also a family friend tells her to hide somewhere till it clears.
    so she goes to another city there she meets hero's brother, whose name dejasvan or something.
    He mistakes her as a maid sent to their house and took her to his house.
    His brother appoints her as maid and asks her to maintain the house.
    hero's aunt finds out she is not a maid but vasudha requests her not to tell it to them. So she agrees.
    Vasudha helps hero's younger brother who is studying in school from a drug problem.

then the story goes on as they developed feeling for each other but she returned to her own place. Then the hero goes to bring her.

I dnt knw the name of the story. if anybody knws pls tell me and also if u have the link pls send it to me .