1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

never expected this from my hubby, not even in dream.... please help to decide...

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by pandu1, Jul 21, 2015.

1. katochsimi

katochsimi Gold IL'ite

listen i had same situation with one of my friend. he was also same like your hubby caring and loving and never in her dreams she thought will cheat her.

situation also almost same. she was in his different location office and they met two three times. she encountered this situation and that too thru mobile only. they had fight and argument and he lied in same way. after that incident his wife believed and had normal life with him. believe me he never stopped...and became more aware about his moves.
    it was her luck that in second incident she caught him with proof and had fight and stopped all contact with him (though staying together) and this gave him hard and tuff time and felt guilty and regretted and pleaded to forgive.

now this is their story and her luck. but what i feel he will never stop dont trust 100% and do keep checking without his knowledge. unless and until your gut feeling says he is clean dont trust

sometimes it happens that a person think no one will know and do all this rubbish stuff but once they are caught they come back to senses but again this depend upon the character of a person. you know you hubby very well so you r the best judge to say whether he will stop or continue..

all the best dear..may you come out of this soon

3 people like this.
  2. tulip2012

tulip2012 Silver IL'ite

hey some weird idea.. why dont you start a new email id and email him as if you were her????

i dont know if this will make matters worse.. but you can at least see the kind of response he will give.
    dont mess with i..take your time and intelligence and try int he wort case.
    give him solid silent treatment without elders knowing and let him know that you are really hurt.
    but dont take it to heart and loose your confidence.. you will be the final winner along with your DH!!

3. pandu1

pandu1 Senior IL'ite

yes .. i started giving the silent treatment and now came to different room with my little one. but my poor parents doesnt know what happened and they started asking why i am like moody from the morning.. i dont want to tell them and give them pain as well, i have to learn to act like being happy atleast infront of them from tmr...

the more i think i feel he is cheating on me again.. but at the same time i have small hope that he will truly stop all this..

4. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

yes... continue the same silent treatment and let him understand what he is missing.. let him be away from the kid as well (manage all this well) dont let your parents know..

be strong.. make him understand the difference between a wife and a b***h...

BE STRONG.

5. deeprapriya

deeprapriya Gold IL'ite

Yes.... Be silent. Dont talk to him at all...definitely he will change. when he comes down to talk to you, make sure that you get all the info from him.... slowly cut the relationship....

6. CrayoNess

CrayoNess Platinum IL'ite

Silent treatment will make things worse. Better to focus on the relationship and get you closer emotionally. Try to do something together as a couple, walk together in the evenings, spend time together. Make clear that you do not approve his behavior but you are willing to work on your relatipnship.

5 people like this.
  7. vaidehi71

vaidehi71 IL Hall of Fame

Hi,
    sorry for your situation. Maintain distance as you are doing and hope things get better, but make it really clear to your dh and be stern with what he had to abide to be with you. Trust once lost is really difficult to be obtained back.

8. Hyral

Hyral Gold IL'ite

We ILites have come across so many threads where like this OP many other OP has posted abt their DH's philandering ways...and for some OPs common fact is they were pregnant and away to different town or OP is in different country for holiday and in absence of wife, Husband ends up into this act....how sick is this :(...

It makes me feel sad when i reach such posts for...whenever we leave for our parents home or else where for holiday alone without DH we do convey to our DH that we gonna miss him...and so does the DH conveys he is also gonna miss his wife....

Still this happens....this shows how desperate guys are getting....

reading all this really concerns me....as last year I caught my DH watching **** for which i confronted him and he made many excuses like...i was checking for good video for us to watch together and i told him...do u think am a fool that i will believe you...he use to particularly search Tall gals videos...and am of short built...so i knew he fantasizes tall gal...yet he did not admit wht he did was wrong...
    When i asked my DH...we both have wonderful S life...am I not satisfying you...to tht he said...wife who doesn't satisfy her DH , her DH will look outside for pleasure like prostitutes etc...i was shocked and I intervened and him wht the hell is he talking and will he ever do this? he said where does question of him and me comes here....I said...offcourse am shocked to know you are ok abt men going to Prostitues for pleasure....he said even gals go....i was too shocked and really upset on this....never this got sorted way it should have....i just said....gal or men goes....it is wrong to cheat on partner...there is something called committment and loyality and moreover....DH and wife have to openly discuss if they are nt satisfied instead of looking outside...

after this i dont see any youtube history in his a/c so either he continues to delete them after watch such videos else he has stopped...cant say nething on this...

9. sugugiri2010

sugugiri2010 Gold IL'ite

Hi op,

Please dont wait anymore and watch his moves and all... that would be stupid.

tell him clearly that u accidently saw his skype account and all those messages...I would like to know what is happening between u two...let him know that u can forgive him but u wanted him to speak the truth. hear him patiently no matter how deep he is in that relationship... think and accordingly decide what to do further.

10. pandu1

pandu1 Senior IL'ite

@Crayoness....

I dont know whether silent treatment works or not but right now i simply can not get closer with him.. the minute i see his face.. i feel he(whom i love the most more than my kids) cheated me.. he is feeling ok as of nothing happened ... but i am the one who is suffering like anything.. can not concentrate on anything.. no sleep last night.. entire day i starved myself (even i joined lunch with him yesterday did not touch the food)...took day off from work today.. simply i want to go somewhere where i can cry out loudly for few days........... with this mind set how can go for walks or spend time with him to forget abt everything