1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Moral responsibility of movie audience as stakeholders

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by vijubala, Jul 12, 2015.

1. wijaya

wijaya New IL'ite

Hi Vidubala Thanks for the valuable riview. I agree one hundred procent. Not only movies
    drama serials must come with good stories.

thanks
    Wijaya

2. vijubala

vijubala Bronze IL'ite

Hi Aria,
    I totally agree with your views that classy movies excel well in the west.It's my personal opinion that such movies must be supported locally too. Thanks for sharing your profound thoughts

3. vijubala

vijubala Bronze IL'ite

Thank you Vishwa sir for your valuable feedback . It's so disheartening to see my own daughter enjoying listening to those kuthu paattu. In this era also music directors like Gibran make sensible music but again like commercial movies only commercial songs reach the masses. It's a sad state of affairs.
    And I totally agree that preachers should practice themselves first.

4. vijubala

vijubala Bronze IL'ite

Dear Jayasala ma'am,
    I first thank you for your thoughtful fb.
    I agree that it will be difficult for people who make it for business when they meet up with losses. But I am for movies which entertain us as well as make us think and create awareness. The movie which I spoke for is in this genre. I am huge fan of NSK 's comedy. Similarly I again would like to reiterate all mass media have the moral obligation to educate and create awareness and that's my humble opinion. They have to choose subjects which satisfy and balance both the elements.

1 person likes this.
  5. vijubala

vijubala Bronze IL'ite

Thank you Crayo for your valuable inputs.
    It's my humble opinion that not only movies all mass media have the moral obligation to educate the masses. It's through them people majorly get awareness. That too cinema is a mass medium that's watched even by the underprivileged laymen. So it's essential that they get awareness through this medium.

6. vijubala

vijubala Bronze IL'ite

Hello brevity,
    thanks for sharing your thoughts. I feel that it's more with the audience mind set rather than time to make any art form as a masterpiece or a fluke.

7. vijubala

vijubala Bronze IL'ite

Thank you so much kogie. Certainly audience will be able to take something but only if more of such projects are seen in the future.

8. vijubala

vijubala Bronze IL'ite

Thank you so much frndlysgp. Yes certainly the viewerviewers mindset should change.

9. vijubala

vijubala Bronze IL'ite

Thank you so much for sharing your valuable opinion sugarnspice. Yes, I too agree that for laymen, only movies are the greatest source of entertainment. My concern is it should also be the greatest source of information and awareness too for them. We're educated, but for them they don't know to make a choice. My humble opinion is producers should try to balance between entertainment and creating awareness. Only creative people have the ability to strike such a balance.

10. vijubala

vijubala Bronze IL'ite

Thank you so much Kumarasamy for sharing your valuable fb. I am concerned about movies creating social awareness among the masses and not to become preachy. The right mix of entertainment and awareness, is what I expect from movies. Basically I too expect to watch sensible movies. Spending the time and money from our pockets, why should we have to put up with some senseless subjects and regret wasting our valuable time. I would rather read a good book and be happy with it

1 person likes this.