TTC progress & two weeks wait... Part-II

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Vasumathy, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

If you know your ovulation, Egg(s) viable for 2-3 days from then. Sperms can live for a day or two inside women.
    So, you can cover up the days based on this... All the best...

Baby dust to all TTC ladies...

2. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Thank you...hope to share some good news soon...:)
    baby dust to all.! :)

3. vidhya3b

vidhya3b IL Hall of Fame

Hello ladies, Hope all are doing fine. I am able to come online only on weekends nowadays.

Changed project. So busy with work.

All the best to all

@Sindhu3006

Don't worry. All will go well dear

4. Saya83

Saya83 Silver IL'ite

Hello all,:wave:

What has happened to this thread. No posts from so many days. Almost a week!!!

Where are everyone??
    @sindhu3006 – Hows things going at your end? Hope by now you must have got solution to all your doubts. Hows was your doctor’s visit? Have you put on weight?
    @eagermom – No news from you as well. How are you? Hope you must be busy shopping to come back to India. Hows your 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] trimester going? Can you find out the gender of the baby there? Have you? I am just sooper excited about it, that’s why asked. Have you got you little baby bump?
    @vidhya3b – whats news at your end?
    @Remyahari2009 – where have you vanished? Hope everything is fine at your end. I am missing you here.
    @ashima10 – how are you feeling now? Hope everything is fine at your end?
    @MrsBV – Am missing you here? How are you? Hope you are busy with your work schedule. Are you getting enough kicks from the little champ?
    @rmuramka – How are you dear? No updates from you also. Hope everything is great at your end.
    @sibani221, @chulbuli, @subashini07, @saps105, - Come back soon girls. I am missing you all here.

My update. I am waiting for my periods to come. I will have scan on Day2. Only after that I will get to know about future plans. Will keep you posted. Do pray for me.

2 people like this.
  5. pinkydarling

pinkydarling Platinum IL'ite

Hello dear saya...
    Iam also waiting for my period. Actually it is 2 days late.Once I will get the periods again I will start the treatment for TTC. This month I have a plan to do the laparoscopy for clear the tubal blockage..
    Definitely I will pray for u .Baba blessings is always with u...

6. Sindhu3006

Sindhu3006 Gold IL'ite

@saya83

No dear all my doubts are not cleared. Tomorrow I am going for NT scan...hoping evrythng goes well

Still facing the same tissue problem. My doc visit is on saturday. No I didnot put on my weight. Will be completing my first trimester this weekend

7. Saya83

Saya83 Silver IL'ite

@pinkydarling - Hey, if its late, did you take HPT? You are in my prayers dear. Hope you dont require any leproscopy and give us good news in this cycle itself. Take care dear.

@sindhu3006 - Hey so a big milestone is getting completed this week. Congrats dear. Take care. Praying for you. And dont worry about the tissue thing.

1 person likes this.
  8. subashini07

subashini07 Silver IL'ite

@saya83: how are you? my update is still waiting for my periods and its more than 50 days now..took my hpt and its negative.

9. Saya83

Saya83 Silver IL'ite

@subhashini07 - Dont feel bad dear. A miracle might be waiting for you like we had for @Eagermom. I am praying for you. Lets keep our fingers clossed. Did you check with your doctor? Take care dear and dont take stress. mostly stress also delays the period.

10. pinkydarling

pinkydarling Platinum IL'ite

No saya....I did not take Hpt. Because I scaring to test about the result. I think this late period is due to Pcod and hormonal imbalance. If the test says negative...I will go in depression.. I can't control any more saya....