JULY 2015 due date club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by oysterzzz, Dec 26, 2014.

1. oysterzzz

oysterzzz Gold IL'ite

I also have this problem of flat nipples. last week i asked my doc and she prescribed nipple shield which is very helpful. it is available in any medical store. i tried buying online, the brand is pigeon but read the reviews that it didn't work. also it is very much costly. 2 shields costs 240rs. but i bought it for 30 rs in local medical store. it really works well. use it before the nipples gets cracked. otherwise it is very difficult to feed. i am already using nipcare ointment for cracked nipples and since one week my LO is on formula. if u want ill take a pic of the nipple shield and post it.

1 person likes this.
  2. prit

prit Silver IL'ite

Hi

Here is my birth story. In july1st I went for scan and regular checkup and baby weight was 4kg I got tensed and somehow my BP shoot up and got admitted for half a day to check BP and baby heart rate monitoring. I asked doctor to induce she told no and told u will get pain soon. I left home happily. On July 2nd night 10pm after usual cooking while I was cleaning kitchen I felt severe pain in Lowe back.Initially I thought it was due to tiredness and went to bed. But again I got same pain it continued throughout night and I didn't sleep. Next day morning it got unbearable made me cry and me and hubby went to hospital immediately. Doctor did checkup and told 2cm dilated and told me get admitted since my BP was very high. Doctor told me to inform if the pain was unbearable. In night the pain got unbearable and was taken to labor room. Doctor told still 2cm only and started me on monitoring. I was in labor room for more 24hrs. Cervix dilated 5cm but baby head didn't move head. So doctors broke my water even after that baby head didn't move down. Finally they found out baby has passed motion inside and lung function started to decrease. After all this pain I got a bad news from doctor that we ll go for emergency c section. I was shuttered and they told me if we wait more you might lose ur baby. I started to cry I called my husband inside and we spoke to doctor and I was shifted to operation the at her within half an hour. By the time my mom reached the hospital.
    I was given anthesia and still I was asking so many questions to doctor. Around 7pm july4th chief doctor arrived and explained my mom everything. I was crying crying crying
    Doctor consoled me and put eye pads around 7:35 my angel arrived with a loud cry . To my surprise when they showed her to me her eyes were open I kissed her thrice.
    She was cleaned and taken out to be shown to my hubby and mom. All were happy.
    Its one week now. Am happy for all the pain while she smiles at me.
    Am happy she is safe and healthy now. She weighed 3.7kg with cord around the neck.

5 people like this.
  3. CuteCancer

CuteCancer Silver IL'ite

updated -

@PurpleDream - - June 28 - (normal) - boy
    @oysterzzz - June 29 - (c-sec) - boy
    @mrithulanaren - July 2 (c-sec) - boy
    @aksitha - July 3
    @prit - July 4 (emer csec) - girl
    @Spice - July 4
    @divrajesh - july 9
    @NithyaRam89 - July 11
    @Ponnovium - July 11
    @mickeygirl - July 17 (Girl)
    @Imblessed - July 18
    @meerapavya - July 18
    @MadhuMurugan - July 18
    @Apss - July 19
    @sailajat - July 21
    @cutecancer -- July 22
    @eternalindia --July 24th
    @shajeerbond - July 27
    @flower234 - July 28
    @brijup--July 28
    @lathangi.ch - July 29 (Girl)
    @idame - July 30
    @ abinayamadhavan - Aug 3 -- Hoping to deliver by July
    @ SonaGana - July??

4. abinayamadhavan

abinayamadhavan Silver IL'ite

My update is doc did pv as I am having pain on and off. She told the muscles should expand more for labor to start and asked me to be active. And asked me to go if I get pain. Am 36.5 weeks now. Am doing walking and butterfly exercise... ladies any other exercise ? And my cervix is not dilated still.

5. CuteCancer

CuteCancer Silver IL'ite

An update - Doctor checked me today and said head not fixed yet. Baby is large estimated wt is 3.6 to 3.75 Kgs. She encouraged me to walk more and said if there are no pains this week she will induce me. She does not want to extend after due date.

6. shajeerbond

shajeerbond Bronze IL'ite

My updates: went for chk. My bp was high so was in labour room for 1hr for monitiring. Then dr prescribd tabs for bp. She askd me to wait till tuesday... if still bp is high thn will admit and induce by thursday or friday....
    Finger crossed... i dont want to induce this week....
    Atlast today i packd my hospitl bag...

Last edited: Jul 12, 2015
  7. meerapavya

meerapavya Silver IL'ite

Delivered a girl baby on 6th july friends...

BP went very high and my doctor admitted me when i went for check up..

c sec only...

little one so cute with lots of hair,

3 people like this.
  8. shajeerbond

shajeerbond Bronze IL'ite

Congrats @Meerapavya

1 person likes this.
  9. MadhuMurugan

MadhuMurugan Senior IL'ite

Dear ILs,
    Congrats for all the ILs those who delivered and all the best for all those who are on wait list. I visited Dr yesterday and she said the LO head is down but yet to get engaged in the canal. Dr has suggested me to wait till saturday and come up with some days in the upcoming week for c-section.
    Since my first one was a c-sec i can't go for inducing of labor. I wish to deliver this LO in a normal way but hope it is a distant dream for me.
    I am worried and scared again about this operation.
    I will be forty weeks this saturday.
    Fingers crossed.
    Any suggestions for normal delivery?

Regards,
    Madhumurugan

10. Ponnovium

Ponnovium Bronze IL'ite

Hello,
    Delivered a baby girl through normal delivery on 8th. Baby weight is 3.3kg.
    Congrats to all the new moms and hang in there for the once waiting.

6 people like this.