1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Daily motivators club---to apply face pack everyday and keep the skin clean and fresh

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by rosy786, May 4, 2012.

1. gitasharma

gitasharma Gold IL'ite

Re: Daily motivators club---to apply face pack everyday and keep the skin clean and f

hai madhu how are you and what happened U sick ?? i saw wishes to u on threads & I too wished u but what happened .can u tell ?
    love gita & take care

2. chillbreeze

chillbreeze Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: Daily motivators club---to apply face pack everyday and keep the skin clean and f

Today applied multani mitti + aloe but was able to leave it only for 10mins. WW, how about you.

3. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Hi ladies,
    Hope you all must be doing well.was down with fever so not able to log in..Can anyone suggest me any homemade hairspray to give instant fullness or thickness to thin hair? Any good hairspray available in the market ?

4. WorkingWoman

WorkingWoman Gold IL'ite

Hi CB,
    A bit hectic at work so I did not login.
    I got an over ripe papaya in refrigerator. So I am enjoying papaya spa for last two days. I grind a small bowl of milk+papaya piece+besan. Use it as bath scrub. It is runny but works well. Keep rubbing all over until it starts drying up.

5. WorkingWoman

WorkingWoman Gold IL'ite

Hi CB,
    Yes steaming is one of the good options it seems but cannot be done daily. I do it weekly. I was too busy in weekend to work on these problems. Will try out something soon and post here.

6. perfectly_perfect

perfectly_perfect Silver IL'ite

Hi all,
    Can some one give me the recipe for Maddy's bath powder and face pack?
    Thanks

7. VaniVyas

VaniVyas Platinum IL'ite

Thanks CB and all others.

Yesterday I brought vicco turmeric face cream and started using it from now.
    Mrng after applying face pack and washing face it still looks very dull.

Also the hot conditions in this country is drying me out completely.

8. jingi92

jingi92 Gold IL'ite

hi alllllll .... thanks for still remembering me .... sort of got stuck ... been a long time now ... missed all of you a lot ... my face routine has gone to dogs ... gotta start again soon now ... hv joined a local clg as a part time lect and had to prepare lots and lots of notes and stuff ... espy eng grammar too ... was getting up at 4 am to sit and type out notes ... wl get bk soon now ... :) ... wl answer all the queries soon enuf .. plz bear with me :)

9. WorkingWoman

WorkingWoman Gold IL'ite

Hi All,

This weekend I cleaned face with usual oats powder. Steamed. Scrubbed with baking soda+honey+olive oil. I felt it was a good scrubber. Then massaged with almond oil+aloe vera gel.

Prepared next batch of oats powder. This time I grinded some Chirounji (a dry fruit) with it. My skin was not recovering. Looks like it wants nothing but dry fruits :roll:. Since I am not able to apply the almond pack, I added chirounji to oats this time. This is improving my skin to an extent.

10. madhuprabha

madhuprabha Gold IL'ite

Hello WW, CB, Madhu and all other lovely ladies.
    I am back with a bang with my weekly routine.
    Coupled with my morning yoga, my skin has got a lively tone.
    I am just sticking to my daily routine of manjal in the morning and oil in the evening.
    Last weekend, i did facial and then applied potato juice to my face.