1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

one step closer

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by niranjanacool37, Jul 1, 2015.

1. niranjanacool37

niranjanacool37 Silver IL'ite

thank you @IamLucky mam.. but you'll be punished if you don't post the nxt episode today (cruel laugh)ha ha :p

1 person likes this.
  2. adisum

adisum Gold IL'ite

Hi niranjana ... I will always keep reading .. you people's fiction stories have become my addiction drugs now hehehehe.. and i will always here to encorage and not to criticize coz i think until n unless the meaning is conveyed there is no flaw in the story rest nobody is perfect :)

1 person likes this.
  3. adisum

adisum Gold IL'ite

@IamLucky @Catgol You both have ruined a shareef bachi :D I have started reading with Ghosts of royal family then i come to First love and damage was done hahahahaha thankx sweeties for wonderful stories :)

3 people like this.
  4. IamLucky

IamLucky Gold IL'ite

Thanks Aditi..Its our pleasure:)

1 person likes this.
  5. itzmelvk

itzmelvk Silver IL'ite

@niranjana nice story enjoyed reading it. Waiting for next episode

1 person likes this.
  6. srilaxmi

srilaxmi Silver IL'ite

waiting for the episodes

1 person likes this.
  7. adisum

adisum Gold IL'ite

post soon @niranjanacool37 eagerly waiting dear

1 person likes this.
  8. niranjanacool37

niranjanacool37 Silver IL'ite

[FONT=&quot] ALL MY STORIES (in my IL account niranjanacool37) IS COPYRIGHTED [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I have found a legal means to protect my work: it is covered legally under Indian Copyright Act 1957.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]None of my chapters, scenes, or the plot should be copied in any way [/FONT][FONT=&quot]and it is purely owned by Niranjana

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    ONE STEP CLOSER

Chapter 4

“Cut the crap, Tej’s my brother and I have right to enter his room. Who are you to hold a share in this?” he asked in an irritated tone.

But she didn’t answer back; she was quiet taken aback hearing his relation with Tej. ‘OMG!!! Does that mean he’s my relative?’

“What do you mean by that?” he asked immediately and that’s when Mythili realized she had said it out loud.

“Wait are you Vidhya Anni?? No no you can’t be. I have seen her pic. So the only possible explanation could be that you are related to her. So you are that little wild sister of Vidhya Anni?”

“Excuse me you WILD BEAR.. wh..” She said to him.

“How dare you call me BEAR?” he scratched her in mid and asked.

She kept her hands on her hips and casually replied “With same dare which you used while calling me as Vidhu’s wild sister.”

“I really pity your sister.” He said to her in an extra – concerned voice.

“I pity your whole family for it would have been hard-hitting to raise a wild bear. And I guess that’s why they sent you to north to do your college.” She said to him with a fake concern in her voice.

“It’s been a year since I completed my graduation and now I’m working on a research project there. The college I got was my choice and I got it based on my talent.” He snapped back though he didn’t mean boast about himself to her.

“Show- off.” Mythili said shaking her head.

“I know that very well. You are in fact such a show off.” He said to her calmly.

“Wild bear stop it.” she yelled.

“You stop me calling with that stupid name or I’ll start calling you as idiotic monkey.” he shouted back.

“But see the problem is that I don’t know your name.” Mythili said to him getting him stunned for few seconds.

“Really?” he asked her in an unconvinced tone.

“You’re not the prime minister of this country so that I should know your name.”

“But I’m going to be your very close relation.” She looked at him with quiet confusion and he said “I mean I’m going to be your sister’s husband’s brother. You should have at least bothered to know my name.”

“Do you first know my name?” Mythili asked boldly thinking he wouldn’t know.

“Obviously monkey Mythili.” He said to Mythili and she was immediately out of words. She scratched her brain to rewind back and remembered the instance when her sister spoke about Tej’s brother. What’s his name? Some Ramesh or Suresh? God I should have paid a little more attention when Tej’s parents were saying something about his studies. Now what would he think about me?’ Mythili mental talked with herself and saw him waiting for response.

“Huhh I’m not monkey, Sorry for not knowing your name before.
    What’s your name?” she asked in a quiet hesitant voice.

“Well you are quiet embarrassing me by asking my name.” he said to her not ready to give her the answer. He was quiet frustrated that a girl didn’t care to know about him at the slightest his name. He didn’t like being categorized as not- so- important one.

“What’s much embarrassing in this? When they see a person for the first time they ask them their name and it isn’t their fault that they didn’t know your name.”

“It’s different in your case.” He said and gave her a look which she couldn’t analyze and conclude what he meant to say.

“See it’s your entire mistake. You are coming to see your brother’s fiancée just 3 days before his engagement. You never bothered to come here and see us before.”

“It’s not that I don’t care about my brother. I was held up with my project and I couldn’t come here anytime earlier. But at least
    I know your name. But you didn’t even care to know about me.”

‘So he wants me to find his name?’ thought Mythili to herself.

SRRY ppl fr the late update.. i'll try to update the nxt one very soon.. keep reading :)

6 people like this.
  9. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

Very cute fights :) Great episode dear :) BTW wat hpnd to your account?

1 person likes this.
  10. adisum

adisum Gold IL'ite

Hehehe... stubborn guy still didnt tell his name ... it would surely be more fun in upcoming episodes.. super update @niranjanacool37

1 person likes this.