3.2 yr old not talking.Any particular temple or mantra? taking medical help no result

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by rose12, Jun 24, 2015.

1. rose12

rose12 New IL'ite

Re: 3.2 yr old not talking.Any particular temple or mantra? taking medical help no re

Thanks Drmrunalini and sudha.
    @mrunalini Started chanting hayagriva sloka by keeping the child in my lap as suggested by Lavanya.Will chant om too hopefully my son will start chanting om soon.I will chant Rama raksha.

@sudha noted down the slokas .will chant it .

2. sarasprabhu1

sarasprabhu1 Silver IL'ite

Re: 3.2 yr old not talking.Any particular temple or mantra? taking medical help no re

And also after chanting om ,with much dedication and sincerety pray god and write om in his tongue,with your index finger, and watch out for him to say amma and rhymes very soon.

when you are chanting hyagreeva slokam keep a small cup of water in your hand and chant 11` times then give that water as theertham.

3. rose12

rose12 New IL'ite

Thanks sarasprabhu, I will do that.Thiruvonam nakshartam today and I am going to start giving theertham as u said.

1 person likes this.