1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Kill Me With Your Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IamLucky, Jun 30, 2015.

1. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

@adisum friendssmiley:cheers

2 people like this.
  2. lakshmikguru

lakshmikguru Gold IL'ite

Story is interesting.ur story memories me the past day[ before marriage].Waiting for the nxt episode.

1 person likes this.
  3. vidhya3b

vidhya3b IL Hall of Fame

Where is today's post? :-(

2 people like this.
  4. katochsimi

katochsimi Gold IL'ite

iamlucky waiting for your next episode....pls post soon

thanks

1 person likes this.
  5. adisum

adisum Gold IL'ite

@IamLucky .. Come on post soon dear.. waitingsmiley

6. IamLucky

IamLucky Gold IL'ite

Mam's PLease forgive me. I was leave friday and as you people know i will not post on weedends this delay happened.
    kneesmiley

1 person likes this.
  7. IamLucky

IamLucky Gold IL'ite

Friends, Today the post will come for sure. I promise:crazy

2 people like this.
  8. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

@Iamlucky-- Else you will get more punishment dear :p :p :rotfl

1 person likes this.
  9. IamLucky

IamLucky Gold IL'ite

NOoooooooooooooooooooo dear..I wont take that risk.:hide:

1 person likes this.
  10. IamLucky

IamLucky Gold IL'ite

Episode 5:
    Next day Rishi and Madhu went to market to buy fish and chicken. Whenever Madhu comes home there will be everything under the sky will be prepared for Madhu.
    Rishi: Madhu only when you come here, we know mom cam also prepare these dishes. Otherwise same old idly, dosa and sambar.
    Seetha: Yeah Yeah, What ever I make these guys will eat something outside and always it will get wasted so I left taking risk .
    Madhu: You are right mom. And winked her eyes seeing Rishi.
    When they entered in to the market, the shop they usually buy fish was crowded since it was Sunday.
    Rishi: Madhu, I will wait in the queue and buy fish. You meanwhile go to the vegetable shop opposite to this shop and buy vegetables.
    Madhu: Ok da. I will buy and wait there in shade.
    Rishi: Yeah yeah otherwise you will become dark.
    Madhu: I am leaving you since this is market. Come home, I will give you nicely.
    When Madhu turned to go to the veg shop, she saw Naveen seeing her from the second fish shop and laughing seeing brother and sister fighting. Madhu felt something inside and managed to give a smile to him. Madhu thought for a while whether to talk to him ot not and walked to the veg shop thinking, what is the need for me to go and talk. If he is having interest then he should come and talk.
    When she bought the vegetables and turned back, she saw Rishi talking with Naveen showing fingers on her.
    Madhu: Rishi, If you are done, come lets go. Mom will be waiting.
    Rishi bid bye to Naveen and came to Madhu.
    Madhu: What were you talking with him?
    Rishi: He just asked when you came and when you will go back.
    Madhu: You would have given in and out details right?
    Rishi: He He He.
    Madhu: Rishi, If he don’t have guts to come and talk with me casually, do you think he will go to his parents and ask in our home. Don’t encourage him anymore. I don’t think this will work.
    Rishi: He is programmed like that Madhu. Very shy type but he is very good person at heart And..
    Madhu: What and…
    Rishi: They have elephants. And started laughing continuously.
    Madhu tried running and catching him, she thought that it was a public place and went silently with him.

Madhu had a very lavish homely lunch and 2 days ran by and she had her return bus till Madurai from kodaikannal by 6 p.m.
    Everyone was sad and Rishi only made the environment light by talking something and Seetha was on verge on tears when Madhu started from home. She wore a black and white short anarkali top with netted sleeves with a black Jean. When she boarded the bus her heart was heavy and wished to stay in her beautiful house itself. She thought how will it be when she marry Naveen and settle here itself.
    She reached Madurai and took an auto to Station. Rishi got her favorite road side fried rice. She booked a first class ticket since she didn’t get ticket in sleeper. She went to her berth and opened the window and was looking outside since there was no one in the compartment.
    She thought of having dinner quickly before someone come and sleep. When she had the food, she looked outside accidently. Shakti was standing outside leaning on the bench talking with someone. She thought of calling and talking as if she knows him for ages at least for telling thanks for the help he did in the train. She realized that she has seen him only once and what will a guy think if she go and talk voluntarily. She expected him to see her and recognize. But he was seriously speaking with his friend and didn’t notice. He also got into first class and went to his compartment.
    She then slowly dozed off after sometime surfing in the mobile. There were 3 other people in her compartment and everyone working in Techno Park. She didn’t engage in any conversation and slept peacefully in the mild wind.
    When she got down her flat mate Arya was waiting for her to pick. Madhu stayed with 3 other friends in a flat which is near Techno park and she come in her two wheeler to office. Morning after getting down she called her mom and informed that she reached and went home with Arya.
    Madhu is a very good cook and she will make lunch for her friends also with small help from them. She had Maggi and prepared curd rice and took with her to office since she was tired due to travel.

When she came and stood near the Lift for going to her seat which is in 6[SUP]th[/SUP] floor, the lift stopped. When she entered she realized there was only one person inside and managed to see who it was. It was Sakthi standing to the other corner very nervously looking down. Madhu felt like laughing at him trembling seeing her.
    Contn…

Deepu04, pinky21, Arunarc and 2 others like this.