JULY 2015 due date club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by oysterzzz, Dec 26, 2014.

1. prit

prit Silver IL'ite

2. CuteCancer

CuteCancer Silver IL'ite

@prit: I read that when babies head gets between pelvic bone it is said to be fixed or engaged. Baby cannot turn up again as head will be between bones.it seems If baby's head is fixed you will be able to breathe easy but feel pressure in pelvis and feel like urinating frequently. Some babies get fixed early some get fixed only during labor.

3. oysterzzz

oysterzzz Gold IL'ite

That's ok if the baby's head is floating. But you should be happy that baby is in position. My 1st kid also didn't go into the bones till the time of delivery. My doc said, its enough if the baby is in position. As soon as they give saline and injection it will be easy. So no need to worry if head is just floating. Do butterfly exercise for the baby to come down.

4. idame

idame Senior IL'ite

@prit It means that the baby's head is not yet engaged into ur pelvic cavity dear.. as everyone has pointed out its not very much necessary, the baby's head might even fix during labour. Try doin the butterfly excercise as it may increase ur pelvic cavity to encourage the baby move down.

5. abinayamadhavan

abinayamadhavan Silver IL'ite

@prit: means your baby hasn't engaged into the pelvic bones still. if that happens your delivery will be easy. My son's head wasn't engaged into the pelvic bones and my labor lasted for 12 hours...

6. prit

prit Silver IL'ite

Thanks all for the info. As the days pass on am very nervous. Less than two more weeks to go.

7. Ponnovium

Ponnovium Bronze IL'ite

Hi All,

I burnt my baby bump :-( by spilling hot tea (off course by accident). Lil worried but i applied ice asap to relieve myself of the burning. But now it seems like there is going to be a scare on top of stretch marks and there is a lil boil now. Everytime my LO sits on my lap i feel bruised.

On the bright side i went shopping with my friend and got some me time plus some new stuff..:lol:

I have doc's appointment on 29th , but i haven't been asked to do any test as of now,,.even though i'm on thyroid medication. She said i will have my pelvic examination that day ( which i absolutely hate)...Also my stomach is quite high even though my due date is 11 th of july. Also no progress in weight gain ...worried abt that too..hopefully doc asks me to get a scan to determine baby weight.

8. idame

idame Senior IL'ite

@ponnovium take care dear.. hope ur feeling better nw with the burn.. I m usually a very careless person in the sense tht I easily injure myself, So doin things extra carefully nw as I am responsible for my LO too.. Surprising to see a new me.. :D

Even I m planning to go shopping tomorrow to pack my hospital bag.. :)

1 person likes this.
  9. idame

idame Senior IL'ite

@all STM anyone whi has delivered in apollo in this thread??

10. CuteCancer

CuteCancer Silver IL'ite

@ponnovium: shocked to hear it. Hope everything is well now. My mom and H forbid me to drink hot or cold things as it could coz discomfort to the baby. I have been drinking luke warm drinks and slightly cold drinks throughout my pregnancy. So dont handle things of extreme temperature dear no matter how careful we are accidents are bound to happen. Same goes for sharp and other unsafe items.

Usually people baby proof house when there is baby starts moving but in my house baby proofing started ever since I became pregnant

1 person likes this.