Trying to Conceive

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by kanchanam, Jun 9, 2015.

1. kanchanam

kanchanam New IL'ite

Hello Ladies,

I'm Kanchana,

Here im writing this because i see lot of ladies helping one another in their problems and giving good suggestions. So i'm trying to conceive but im confused on that. Its been a year since im married and im 27 years old. So long me and my husband were postponing the pregnancy and now that we have decided to have baby.

Earlier i had PCOS issue and not its been sorted out, couple of months before when i have undergone a test for uterus everything seems to be normal, there is no PCOS or anything, but the major issue is i have irregular periods form the begning. I will get my periods only if i have the tablet "Meprate" or else i wont get it.

I got my last periods on May7th, and from then on we are constantly in the process of baby making. Im not sure what to do, im just confused and worried. I have bought one ovulation kit to track the ovulation so that it will be help full in conceiving.

So anyone can help out in this please. And if there is any specific slokas or mantrams to pray for.

Thank you in Advance for the suggestions.

God Bless All.

2. menuvenki

menuvenki Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    Pls consult one good gynecologist and consult about your problem.If you have irregular periods then you have problems in ovulation with the help of doctor only you can get better results than ovulation kit.
    They will give medicine for regular your period and for ovulation also controls pcos.
    because PCOS can't cured but only can manage so consult good doctor.
    Don't risk by self monitoring.

God bless you.

1 person likes this.
  3. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Kalpana,
    Welcome to Indus Ladies & to this forum. :)
    You can find our forum guidelines here..

First try to sort out the irregular periods. Only when you have regular periods, you can track ovulation and fertile period. Only then all your attempts will get paid. Try to check your BMI. If you are over weight, try to bring it under control. Check the basic hormones, your sugar level. All these might give you the reason for irregular periods and you can try to conceive after that.
    All the best.

1 person likes this.
  4. kanchanam

kanchanam New IL'ite

Thank you menu and vasumathy for taking time and replying me :)