JULY 2015 due date club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by oysterzzz, Dec 26, 2014.

1. shajeerbond

shajeerbond Bronze IL'ite

Had my regular check up and growth scan last week. Everything is normal, only my BP was little higher so doc asked me to monitor BP for 1 week. Now its normal.
    She asked me do Urine Routine, i did twice and both the times RBC content was high, Doctor asked if there was any colour change in urine.... but it was clear only. So she asked to change the lab and try once more.
    Anybody faced similar issues??

2. oysterzzz

oysterzzz Gold IL'ite

During my first pregnancy, i also had very high BP. My gyn wanted to wait till the due date and never encouraged c-section. so she gave me some medicine. its a sachet like an orange powder. she asked me to drink everyday and my bp was somewhat ok but still not in control. but still she wanted to wait. finally had a normal delivery. regarding urine, i have no idea. when my bp was very high, my urine color never changed. but my legs were swollen.

3. shajeerbond

This is my 3rd pregnancy and last 2 times i don 't have any major issues.
    But this time its very difficult, if i lie on my sides thn severe back ache... if i lie on my back then i want to go to loo:spin immediately.
    I don't have swollen legs now... due to kids school timings and office... i am not getting enough time for rest.
    My due date is July 27 and i am planning to take ML from July 25.
    Now need to think on that...

4. CuteCancer

CuteCancer Silver IL'ite

Hi,

Did you really work till your due date for previous pregnancies? :bowdown My due date is July 22 planning to take leave from July 6th after reading your post feel like I am a lazy goose. :hide: I am just waiting for my ML to begin

5. shajeerbond

Yes dear.. for my first pregnancy from office I went to Hospital directly.. for 2nd pregnancy 1 week before due date.
    So this time i thought will work till last day :) But little scared now its new hospital and new doctor... and I am not familiar with this hospital procedures...

6. CuteCancer

CuteCancer Silver IL'ite

Hi Mommies,

Hope you all are doing good. Feet swelling has finally caught up with my feet. before I used to have it for one or 2 days I would increase water intake and keep my feet up. It would disappear but now it is only reducing but not disappearing.

On top of it I have had finger swelling too....
    Removed my rings. ;-(

7. abinayamadhavan

abinayamadhavan Silver IL'ite

my due date is aug 3 and i am taking leave from june 29th. bcoz i have to travel overnight to reach my native. and last delivery was at 38 weeks.. don want to take risk

8. Ponnovium

Ponnovium Bronze IL'ite

Hey,

Went to the doc yesterday and she said i may delivery quite soon this time.. although the head is jus 4/5 palpable....can't wait to meet the baby....finally weather in chennai is pleasant..feeling good...

9. oysterzzz

oysterzzz Gold IL'ite

4/5 is pretty good dear. Yes, the weather is pleasant and as soon as it is cold, my feet swelling has gone. not heard from Mrithulanaren, hope she is fine.

10. idame

idame Senior IL'ite

@oysterzzz @ponnovium Yeah finally Chennai weather is for the good.. hope it stay the same.. :) Able to walk without getting tired easily.. :)