1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

One change that would make relationship with pils better.

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by yellowmango, Jan 8, 2015.

1. sheztheone

sheztheone Platinum IL'ite

- Double standards for cosis and I. Always defending and praising her while she criticizes me for the very same things.
    This has damaged our relationship some as far as I am concerned.

- Thinking that they are better than my parents, and that I should place my parents after them in the priority order. This after my having landed at their place during India trips, spent more time there etc.
    Insulting my mom and putting her down in front of relatives.

I am sure my MIL, if asked this question, will have a lot of things to say about methinkingsmiley

2 people like this.
  2. sindmani

sindmani Platinum IL'ite

True maam. I dont know why inlaws dont allow the dil to go to her side relatives function even for a day or 2. Why should the dil always be treated as a maid. Dil should serve and do seva to sil and inlaws but still she gets a bad name tag that she is not smart in house work. Really heart aching

nakshatra1 and yellowmango like this.
  3. anugamit

anugamit Platinum IL'ite

MIL- Her sitting at one place keeping mum, including not interfering in mine and other's life, not bragging about her DD and DD's DDs and her son-in-law, without manipulating and torturing me, not exaggerating.

......................................would be a great help to make things better between me, she and her puppets (FIL and SIL). FIL and SIL are nice without her influence.

1 person likes this.