Not very successful with groom hunt for sibling

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by sunset27, Jun 11, 2015.

1. sunset27

sunset27 New IL'ite

Hello all,

We have recently begun to look around for a suitable match for my sister who is 27 1/2. Four guys have come close to saying yes and have withdrawn. She does not feel bad or rejected, but me as her older sister, I'm getting a little worried. It comes so close and then people back off. Is there any prayer/ shloka that can help her? Anything that I can do for her, I would love to.

2. sunset27

sunset27 New IL'ite

Hello. How come no responses? :(

3. Nakshatraa

Nakshatraa Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    Please do sundarakandam parayan , she will get married soon.

2 people like this.
  4. Vani09

Vani09 Gold IL'ite

Nakshatraa please brief about the procedure. can we recite it in English. have been doing many parihars for my v delayed marriage.

5. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

same problem. for my brother.probably horoscopes and expectations r different

1 person likes this.
  6. skalluri

skalluri Gold IL'ite

I am also facing same problem , looking for brides for my brother , not successful so far. all online sites are very commercial but dont have source other than that. Wishing you all the best.

1 person likes this.
  7. Nakshatraa

Nakshatraa Silver IL'ite

Hi all,
    I have done this parayan for various problems faced in our life, like delayed pregnancy, problems at office, personal problems at home, buying new property, disturbed mind, health issues, etc.....
    I can definetly say, i have got good solutions. My method of reading this:
    1. Start the parayan just after your period is over for the month.
    2. There are various number of days , like 3 day parayan, 28 days parayan, 48 days etc.
    3. I usually read for 28 days , number of chapters per day is mentioned in the book..
    4. On the first day, do the sankalp, just pray to god hanuman the problems for which you seek solutions. Read it first thing in the morning, after bath, before breakfast.
    5. In the sundarakandam parayan, each time u read, you will find the story gives you a different meaning to our life. Believe that your issues would be resolved, when you complete this.
    6. On the last day, after reading the patabishekam sargam, prepare a sweet for neivedyam, give tamboolam to someone that day.
    7. If possible, visit a ram, hanuman temple & do an archanai.
    8. Each time after my problem is solved, I have given few parayan books to people who are looking for solutions to various issues in their life. By God's will they also have benefited.
    9. You can read this in any language. Just check if it is a parayan book. Lifco, gita press publish this book.n
    All the best.
    Do let me know, if you have more queries.

2 people like this.
  8. jingi92

jingi92 Gold IL'ite

my sister is looking for a bride for her son .. not successful so far too ... she too has been doing a lot of pariharams and stuff .. but still no success ... is there a sure shot thing she can do .. ??? ... will tell her to try this sundarakanda parayanam too ... hope this works for her too :)

9. Nakshatraa

Nakshatraa Silver IL'ite

Sure. Ask her to do with faith on hanuman. Like how he helped Sita devi to unite with lord Rama, he will help his devotte too. One more thing, kindly avoid nonveg food, during the parayn days.

10. jingi92

jingi92 Gold IL'ite

thank you nakshatraa ... we are brahmins .. so no NV ... wl tell my sister and will update you on the results the moment she gets a girl for him ... thanks again :)

1 person likes this.