JULY 2015 due date club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by oysterzzz, Dec 26, 2014.

1. idame

idame Senior IL'ite

@prit dont get tensed dear.. ur mom is also worried about u.. tht it will be difficult for u.. she doesn't know how to react, so is scolding u.. try being very positive. Dont ever think u r alone. Ur LO is always thr with u, just talk with ur LO wenever u get time. Just be happy.. ur always in r prayers.. :):):)

@oysterzzz hrd from my gynaec tht EDD in the first 3 months scan report is the most accurate one. So docs usually go with tht to assess the baby's growth.

2. oysterzzz

oysterzzz Gold IL'ite

Hi all. Went to show my reports. The baby is in posterior position that too horizontal. So its a bit difficult for me if the baby is not engaged soon. Gyn wants to wait and see aa I still have some time. I am a bit scared .

3. idame

idame Senior IL'ite

@oysterzzz Try doin pelvic tilts.. you can find the video in youtube.. heard tht its good in bringing the baby into anterior head down position.. do ask ur gynaec though..

4. Ponnovium

Ponnovium Bronze IL'ite

Hey,

Felt braxton hicks contractions yesterday.. Feeling scared for the real thing....god help me...

I have a baby shower planned for this Friday..excited about that..any new ideas and suggestions to celebrate it....

5. Ponnovium

Ponnovium Bronze IL'ite

Hey don't worry yaar..coz babies tend to finally settle in pelvic cavity at the end ...most of the time... And yes try being on all fours to get the best possible position for the baby....I have chk the pelvic tilt in YouTube... Don't know what is that...

6. oysterzzz

oysterzzz Gold IL'ite

Thanks ponnovium. sometimes the baby is changing position and again he/she is back to old position. yesterday i did some walking, and couldn't walk even for 20mins but today it was fine. did walk for 45mins. doing some excercises. Next appt is on 19th. waiting and just waiting.

7. Ponnovium

Ponnovium Bronze IL'ite

Atleat u r doing walking....here it's not happening only...but I have started doing pelvic tilt excersise....seems easy....my app is on 17...let's see...

BTW which hospital are u seeing...

8. oysterzzz

oysterzzz Gold IL'ite

NRI hospital in vizag. My first kid was also born there. But now the doc has changed. Used to have one very experienced gyn but she is no more now. Present gyn is ok but a bit young.

9. abinayamadhavan

abinayamadhavan Silver IL'ite

nice to hear that all your scans went well. mine s on this sat.. waiting forit... seeing doc also this sat...

10. idame

idame Senior IL'ite

@abinayamadhavan All the best.. do update us on watsup with ur LO. I have my next checkup only on next sat.. waiting for it eagerly... :)