JULY 2015 due date club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by oysterzzz, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Ponnovium

Ponnovium Bronze IL'ite

Yeah i too faced this...after my walking sessions...i think its normal...

2. Ponnovium

Ponnovium Bronze IL'ite

how did u do it????

3. prit

prit Silver IL'ite

Thanks and that was really encouraging. I have started walking exercise doctor didnot advise anything. am gonna search you tube and start some exercise.

4. CuteCancer

CuteCancer Silver IL'ite

Once we reach 50 posts we can edit signature.

Go to lillypie.com --> follow instructions there to create a pregnancy ticker

after creation, click on Pseudo BB code. you will get the BB Code of the ticker.

Copy that.

Click on User CP --> Edit Signature --> Paste the BB Code

Finally make sure when you are replying to posts Show your signature option is enabled in additional options

5. oysterzzz

oysterzzz Gold IL'ite

Don't worry dear. My kid was 3kgs during 36weeks. Our family doctor was sure that it will be a c-section for me. But my gyn was not ready. She wanted to wait till due date and took many scans in the end. By gods grâce I got pains 1 day after due date. So don't be tensed. I used to walk for 1 hour everyday and did butterfly excercise which helped me a lot. Just control your diet and everything will be alright.

6. prit

prit Silver IL'ite

Thank you dear.

7. idame

idame Senior IL'ite

HI ladies.. update from my side.. had my checkup today.. she said the baby's growth is fine and the baby is in head down position. Told me to cut down further on sweets and anything spicy or fried. She also suggested me to sit on the floor regularly and once a day to mop one room on all fours, which helps to widen the pelvis cavity and also to put the baby into a better position (anterior position) for easy, quick delivery.

Asked her abt the abdominal tightening that I was feeling and she suggested that it might be false/BH contractions. They are good practice for the uterus itseems.. :). Will have my next checkup in 2 weeks which she said will include a bloodtest for HB count and sugar levels. Cant wait for the days to go faster.. :):):)

2 people like this.
  8. idame

idame Senior IL'ite

@prit dont worry dear... my gynaecologist coincidentally today had a normal delivery whr the baby weighed 4kgs.. even my co sister had a easy normal delivery with my nephew weighing 4.3kgs.. so u never know.. anyways will definitely keep u in my prayers..

And dont too much take stress upon whether its a normal or c section. Just accept the way in which ur LO has decided to make his/her grand entrance. Remember all we need is a healthy happy baby.. :)

9. prit

prit Silver IL'ite

Thank you dear. My mom scolds me for having big baby. What will I do for it. I
    have not gone to mom house also staying alone and doing all work alone in my home.

Its getting more stressed now.

10. oysterzzz

oysterzzz Gold IL'ite

hi all,

updates from my side: went for my 9th month scan and blood report. my gyn was a bit worried as i was having low blood count since beginning. got my blood report and blood count is 11 points. so she would be happy now. regarding scanning, everything went well. my scan date came to june 26th. the doc asked me if my LMP was right because there is so much difference between scan date and EDD. which one do you people follow? is it the scan date or normal EDD? Even my gyn says it might be june baby after check up. got to show my reports now. baby's weight is 2.8kgs. head not yet fixed. regarding the baby's spine, it was written in the reports that it can not be visualised properly because of the baby's position. i am a bit worried about this. no idea what my gyn will say about this. may be she will ask to go for another scan if she is not satisfied. lets see. will update you after coming back.

stay healthy everyone.

1 person likes this.