Indians from Melbourne? Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Indians in Australia & NZ' started by loveshack, Jun 19, 2007.

1. gen

gen New IL'ite

hi janet i would love to catch up if you are free

2. gen

gen New IL'ite

where do u live in melbourne

3. SujataMohanty

SujataMohanty New IL'ite

Hi,

Due to some pending works instead of moving on 8th May, we are moving on this 5th June'2015 to Melbourne. Our ticket is booked and confirmed. So, if you can plan to come on the same day then we may get in touch (Private Message) if you would wish to share the accommodation with us. For confirmation, you may see the attachment of our flight details.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Kind regards
    Sujata Mohanty

Attached Files:

4. consultant

consultant New IL'ite

Hello

M new to this Forum and would be moving to Melbourne soon..most probably in august with my family..So if anyone can guide us with the move it would be great.

5. farheenkhan

farheenkhan New IL'ite

Hi friends,I am new to this wonderful site.
    It feels so nice to be here on IL.
    I am Farheen,a housewife.I live in Singapore along with my 2 daughters aged 11 and 8 along with my husband who works for an IT company here.Previously we lived in Frankfurt (Germany)before relocating to Singapore.
    We are planning to consider Melbourne for settling down keeping in mind kids higher education and fantastic quality of life in Melbourne. Since we are not PR's yet,can someone guide me on children's school fees in public and private schools.How does it work there regarding schools?
    Also,it would be great if I can be advised on the approximate expenditure on groceries for a family of 4 and house rent (My husbands office would be in CBD) and other basic expenses.
    That''s it for now friends.
    Hoping to hear from you'll soon lovely ladies..
    Take care.
    Bye.
    Farheen

6. Archnaraj

Archnaraj Senior IL'ite

Hi all

I am Archna from coimbatore living in Melbourne with my family. Would like to make new friends. ideasmiley

7. Shilpabhagavat

Shilpabhagavat New IL'ite

Hi am Shilpa...came to Melbourne in April..homemaker and missing family n friends here...looking to make new friends here

8. Archnaraj

Archnaraj Senior IL'ite

Hi shilpa, i agree it can get a bit lonely here. Would be happy to be friends. Let me know where you live. We could catch up sometime.

9. Shilpabhagavat

Shilpabhagavat New IL'ite

Hi archana...nice to see ur msg...we stay in hawthorn close to Victoria gardens...Cbd is just 30 mins from home..let me know which is convenient so we can catch up for coffee

10. arubanda

arubanda Senior IL'ite

HI,

I got AUS PR recently. I am having almost 10 years experience in banking and product companies and trying for a job in AUS. Currently I am in singapore and trying to contact agents to understand the job market in my proficiency before we decide on the location to move. Any help to understand the market and contact list of agents will be greatly appreciated. I am with family with two kids and planning to move to AUS for kids education and work life balance.