1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My story ...

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by kalpanaarun, May 11, 2015.

1. kalpanaarun

kalpanaarun Senior IL'ite

This is my story.

Arun, the love of my life and me, we met online in 2009.we became really close friend. In 2011 I had suffered from a family tragedy and was in depression. It took so many years to come on track. On my Birthday 1st January 2013, I wished to God I wanted someone whom I can share my life, who will love me and treasure me. God sent Arun in my life again.

We reconnected again this time on another level. We were best friends before and became soulmates. He was really charming, patient, loving towards me.
    After few months of bliss, arun got a new job in his city and he had to leave so I was fretting about this situation. I was skeptical about long distance might make him less fond of me. I talked about committing to marriage. This was the turning point, he got cold feet.

Inspite of repeated calls and message I was not getting response from him, till it became no contact. I knew where this was going, it gave me fright.

I cried my eyes out for days doing nothing but sleeping at home. I don’t know how but I googled about my situation and stumbled upon SECRET. I read many articles and learned that love is the only answer for all your situations . GIVE Love to everything in your life and you will get love in return.

August :

I was happy and living my life with full of joy and gratitude as my life is meant to be fulfilling.

I don’t know how the changes happened. But it did happened. Arun saw me online and wished me “happy friendship day babe”. I was crying just by seeing that message.
    It was a small thing that time, but this guy who was not responding me in any form suddenly shifted his attitude.
    He gradually started messaging me and calling me. It was like nothing had changed between us
    I never gave on my faith. I had trust on God almighty that I deserve good things in life. I deserve my happiness. And this time I got it I am really so happy. My arun was nice guy who loved me unconditionally but what I wanted was commitment from him. And it happened. Arun told me that when we were apart he always had a feeling that something was missing but the day he messaged me, he knew he wanted to be with me forever.

Two months later. He proposed marriage in September and both our family accepted our decision with happiness and best wishes. Everything happened so fast, sometimes I pinch myself is it real? Am I living a dream?.

Arun is committed and very supportive towards me. He is everything i desired.

Me and arun have been married since October now. It was a small ceremony with friends and family gathered together to bless our union.

I am the happiest girl in the world.

A girl who married the love of her life and wishes you the best in life too. May happiness follow you

(WARNING : please pardon my bad grammer or english)

10 people like this.

2. mcutiepie

mcutiepie Gold IL'ite

Congratulations!!

God bless you always as you are one of the lucky people.

All d best.

Cheers!!

1 person likes this.
  3. rtramteke

rtramteke Bronze IL'ite

Lucky gal...God bless you both and wish you bright n happy days ahead together.

1 person likes this.
  4. Harini73

Harini73 Platinum IL'ite

Congratulation and Happy Married life.

1 person likes this.
  5. rashmii

rashmii Bronze IL'ite

Hi kalpanaarun,

Huge congratulations and wish you a happy married life .
    dear can you tell me in details how exactly you applied "the secret" principles to get your wish fulfilled. Even I have heard a lot about it but how do you manifest your dreams to come true.
    thanks
    Rashmii

1 person likes this.
  6. sangeethakripa

sangeethakripa Gold IL'ite

Dear Kalpanarun

Hearty Congrats for your Married Life .

Your are one of the rarest who count on their Blessings..

Wish You and Your Hubby Good Luck & Happiness

1 person likes this.
  7. sumzaya

sumzaya Gold IL'ite

Wishing u a blessed life... Enjoy!!! Ur dream came true...

1 person likes this.
  8. Rohanj

Rohanj Gold IL'ite

First of all congratulations!! Wishing you a very happy married life....
    I wish I have a love marriage in future. But things are not looking like that. Anyways, I don't believe in 'Secret' that much. For me, your dreams come true because you deserve them. Your love came back to you because you DESERVED it.

1 person likes this.
  9. Lathasv

Lathasv IL Hall of Fame

You are very lucky coz you got your love finally. Wish you a happy married life.:)
    what you said about God gives us what deserve that is true and I believe in that.
    be happy

2 people like this.
  10. kalpanaarun

kalpanaarun Senior IL'ite

I am not saying that that “secret “ worked for me I meant that secret was very instrumental in changing my perceptions and way of living my life. I used to mop around when my now husband was away and ignoring me. I was crying and really hurt for more than months. But secret showed me that you are not meant to live your life “like this”. When you love someone you always think good about them, for me I wanted that he should just love me only. I was selfish in my own twisted normal way.Once you start living your life as shown by GOD , UNIVERSE we rise above human trials.

For me it took 1 year to overcome this situation and achieve the life I wanted. It was after 1 year my husband again came in my life. a year might have changed my feelings. But once we decide that this is what we want … NOBODY can stop that thing to happen. Its sheer determination.

I don’t have any proof if its secret or what. But I believe GOD is always answering your prayers(rohanj YES he answers everyone, even if late , you dreams will come true please be patient and stay true to your desire). yes we all deserve our happiness.Everyone of you deserve all the good things in life. But its matter of time and space ( this is law of attraction thing concept)

Live your life as if there is no tomorrow.

Appreciate the beauty surrounding you.Once we stop negative thoughts and start embracing positive outlook. Things will shift for better tomorrow.

Spread love around you and see for yourself, the love you are giving is coming back to you.

Rashmi i do not know if I can pm you i dont have require post to pm :( how do i correspond with you ?

Be happy everyone….Life is amazing and everyone of you deserve happiness. believe that you deserve all the happiness and it will happen. May the divine light be with you always <3

Thank you so much everyone for best wishes i am humbled and overwhelmed at the same time.

you are all really truly lovely souls :)

3 people like this.