1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Daily motivators club---to apply face pack everyday and keep the skin clean and fresh

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by rosy786, May 4, 2012.

1. rashmids

rashmids New IL'ite

Re: Daily motivators club---to apply face pack everyday and keep the skin clean and f

Hi,
    Can anyone here who uses readymade face packs tell me if they are worth applying? I dont like the way it dries up within seconds of applying. How will it help the skin once its dry?

is there a point using them..i got a vlcc facepack free with vlcc sunscreen(otherwise i wud never buy one:-D ) last week so just thought of trying it today.

Also my sis said some famous doctor said on tv that sunscreen is not good for skin..he claims it causes skin cancer if applied everyday.

very much confused after hearing this:confused2:..any idea if it is good or no?

2. WorkingWoman

WorkingWoman Gold IL'ite

Re: Daily motivators club---to apply face pack everyday and keep the skin clean and f

Hi BuviVishal,

Reason you felt dry is that you skipped honey. Do add honey to it.
    I buy patanjali honey. You can try Dabur honey which is available in most of the medical shops.
    --

3. WorkingWoman

WorkingWoman Gold IL'ite

Hi All,

Looks like everybody is busy like me. No beauty regime for me till now.
    I hope to be free in this weekend and do some pampering.

4. perfectly_perfect

perfectly_perfect Silver IL'ite

Thanks dear. I made fine powder and from past two days using it. My skin is feeling so good and soft.
    Today I applied grape juice also.

5. madhuprabha

madhuprabha Gold IL'ite

Good morning everybody.
    Was busy last week. My sis and family had come over.
    I did a facial for my sis. I was really pleased (so was my sis) to see the difference in her face.
    For myself, i could not do even my daily routine.
    Should start soon.

6. WorkingWoman

WorkingWoman Gold IL'ite

Hi All,

I was able to clean face, steam and massage in weekend.
    I will be free by this weekend so I am planning to prepare some good weekly face pack and use it over weekdays.

Enjoy!

7. WorkingWoman

WorkingWoman Gold IL'ite

Hi CB, madhu, jingi.. where are you ladies. How is your beauty regime going?

8. chillbreeze

chillbreeze Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi all, I am not doing anything for skin/health since last couple of weeks. Don't feel like starting now as I have to travel frequently this month and won't be able to follow it regularly. Will join you all after 2 or 3 weeks.

9. jingi92

jingi92 Gold IL'ite

hi WW ... me attending too many marriage functions n other events ... hv developed a deep tan due to sun exposure ... waiting to get rid of it now ... wl b busy until mid june ... so i guess beauty regime has been taking a backseat especially when it is most needed ...

10. madhuprabha

madhuprabha Gold IL'ite

Hello everyone,
    It's a busy busy month for every one. Esp. with the wedding season !!!!!!!!!!
    Yesterday i did a facial for myself. Looks like i applied too much of oil on my face, while massaging. My face looks a little oily. doh1