1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Any Indians near Las vegas?

Discussion in 'Indians in Las Vegas' started by ss55, Jul 27, 2011.

1. DishaKulkarni

DishaKulkarni New IL'ite

HI guys.....
    we are going to soon shift to Las Vegas.... Any india staying in there... We would be coming in 89155 zip code... Any1 if ther pls reply back

2. DishaKulkarni

DishaKulkarni New IL'ite

Hi renu, ur guys still ther in Las Vegas

3. Umci

Umci New IL'ite

Hi friends.. I live in Summerlin Vistas area..would like to meet like minded ppl and make new friends... my email id is uma.umci@gmail.com.

regards
    Uma

4. Umci

Umci New IL'ite

Hi Disha, My name is uma. we live in summerlin part of vegas. when r u moving in?

5. ss55

ss55 New IL'ite

We live in henderson and would love to get to know more people in the community. Anyone interested in a group get together?

6. aarthizone

aarthizone Silver IL'ite

Hi
    this month end we are moving to Henderson 89052 . Is there ore Indians over there?

7. kkadian0

kkadian0 New IL'ite

Hi Ladies, I am also moving to Las Vegas area and looking for PG or shared apartments in summerlin area as my work is in that area. I tried searching on Sulekha but didn't didn't find anything. Could you please suggest if there are any PG or someone is looking for female roommate. I would really appreciate any help.

8. remogon

remogon New IL'ite

Hi Shilpa,
    This is Rahul. I am coming to LV for work for a couple of days. Let me be clear, i am not looking for a GF or sex. I am just looking to hang out with someone and have a good time. I am married but just wanted to roam around and have fun....i like to be with a like minded Indian girl, as i feel best with them.

Let me know. Again, i am not looking to spend a night or something, just roam around, eat, drink and talk.....kind of make friends away from friends.

9. maverick

maverick New IL'ite

Why only ladies?

Well, am a newbie in vegas. Surprised to see a total lack of any indian community or events here. Found out this site on googling, and turns out it is also for ladies primarily. If a fresh off the boat indian male (i have visited US multiple times before, to other cities) in nevada has to socialize, does he have no option?

And i have no preference for any gender, i just wish i can find a strong indian community here, like there is in places like houston, where i can get to talk to people from my land and just have a good time. No other wishes.

If anyone, ladies or a gent, can provide tips to any indian events, or would like to connect for a drink or coffee or water, whatever, it would be more than welcome. Already tired of walking and staring at the strip buildings. Just wish to spend time with indian community, thats all

And about me - i m an unmarried male, working in ubiquitous IT, and here on a mid term visit. What the heck, i will even drop my number...7024138039. Any desi is welcome to drop a line for a decent conversation.

I am thinking of going to Gurudwara tomorrow. I hope that is one place i can come over my homesickness :). Any thoughts on where else can one visit would be welcome.

Thanks for reading this long post,
    S

10. Chinnari1

Chinnari1 New IL'ite

hi are you still in Henderson?i am moving to Henderson , can you please help me out and suggest me good apartments