Finest Posts - April 2015 Winners!

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Kamla, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Trupti
    My heartiest congratulations to you on winning the Finest Narration Award for your http://www.indusladies.com/forums/s...-other-side-being-chatterbox.html#post3543336

It is an exquisite piece of writing and the very fact that Aria and Satchi zeroed on the post for nomination already made it a Winner. I even saw that one of the members had even wondered if you could be the alter ego of Aria going by your stylised writing! I do hope that this wonderful beginning will make you continue enthralling us with your Snippets for a long, long time!
    Sri

1 person likes this.
  2. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

SGBV
    Please accept my congratulations on your winning the Finest Contribution Award for the month with your http://www.indusladies.com/forums/toddlers/269394-what-your-primary-communicative-language.html

It is not as much as your OP that has distinguished you as the Winner but your subsequent replies to FBs which have added enormous value to your OP. The whole thing has turned out to be such a nice and useful package for the young mothers of IL in fashioning their thinking on this vital issue. You have rendered great service to our members with this thread!
    Sri

1 person likes this.
  3. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Trupti and SGBV,

Hearty congratulations for winning April 2015's finest narration and finest contribution respectively. We look forward to reading more and more from both of you.

Viswa

1 person likes this.
  4. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Hearty Congratulations Trupti and SGBV!

Thank you Preetiitech, Aria and Satchi for bringing this to the FP forum!

1 person likes this.
  5. Trupti12

Trupti12 Silver IL'ite

All you beautiful people, thank you for choosing my post for the much-coveted Finest Post award. I still see my name on this thread and go "Really? Moi....?"

Thank you @Kamla, @Cheeniya, @Aria, @arunarc, Satchi and everyone else whose name I am forgetting here. This is the best encouragement I have received and you have only spurred me to write more and more!

@SGBV, congratulations! :)

2 people like this.
  6. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Cheeniya sir,

As usual, I do not deem the Winner announcement complete till you have put in your presence.

At the same time, you are making a habit of emabarassing me with your 'over the top' praises. I know you mean it well and you are generous, too generous! All the same, and thankfully so, I know how to take it and will do just that!

On the whole, I get the feeling you did like the announcement! :biggrin2:

Thank you sir.

L, Kamla

7. Trupti12

Trupti12 Silver IL'ite

I would also like to thank @srama, @viswamitra, @jskls, @butterflyice @rohanj and @madhuprabha for wishing me. :)

3 people like this.
  8. RemyaSatya

RemyaSatya Bronze IL'ite

Hearty congratulations

1 person likes this.
  9. akshayasr

akshayasr Senior IL'ite

Congrats :)

1 person likes this.
  10. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

:wow What a beautiful way to resume my day after a vacation. I just came to the office this morning - bit tired after stretching myself too much during this tiresome vacation - and here, my inbox is filled with so much e-mails awaiting my response... amidst this, I opened IL for a break. :coffee

Thanks for refreshing me completely.:eek:mg: I did not expect this at all....

Thanks @Preethiitech for the nomination once again. Thanks for the committee for selecting my thread, thank you all for your wishes and PMs...mademydaysmiley and finally congrats @trupti12:hatsoff

1 person likes this.