Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi Amits,

Thank U V M for ur good wishes.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

HI Mahakumar,

Your sister belongs to Kumbha Lagna and her 7th house, house of spouse is occuied by Moon, who is the lord of 6th house, which is not good and the 7th lord Sun, has gone to 2nd house, which is in the 8th house, while counted from the 7th house, which is also not good.

In as much as the Venus is placed in the Lagna, the same above position prevails, which is also another disadvantage.

In a female chart,the 8th house is considered as Mangalya sthan and this hous eis occupied by the Lagna as well as 12th lord Saturn and also the third and tenth lord Mars; both the Saturn and Mars in the retrograde position, which is not good. The same position prevailing, while counted form the Venus sign, who is placed in the Lagna itself. This causes severe Mars dosha and also Mangaly dosha.

Apart from this, the girl has Saturn and and Mars in the 2nd house from the Moon sign. This also causes Mars dosha.

Apart from this, the 2nd lord, lord of family, i.e. Jupiter is in retrograde motion, which is also not good marital harmony.

Thus the chart of the girl has severe dosha, which includes the Mangalya dosha.

Also, the girl has Sun in the 2nd house. Those who are having Sun in the 2nd or 7th house, should get married with a spouse, who has Sun either in the 2nd or 7th house only. This dosha is also a severe one, even when compared to the Mars dosha.

Hence, you must have to look for a chart which balances the dosha of the girl, which will be good for the longevity of the marriage.

At present, she is running the dasa of Moon, who is the lord of 6th house. The transit Saturn and also the Jupiter are also not favourable. Thus the running the dasa and also the transit planets are not favourable for marriage.

Hence, once the transit Saturn moves from Scorpio to Sagittarius, the time for marriage will ripe.

In her chart, in as much as the 5th lord Mercury, responsible for love and romance and the 7th lord, representing the spouse are together, there are chances for love affairs and Rahu in the 5th house is also likely to cause love affairs.

In her chart, in as much as the Lagna i.e., Aquarius, which is a fixed sign and the Lagna Lord Saturn is in retrograde motion, there are no chances for getting settled in abroad.

The time being, the girl may be advised to concentrate on her profession or further studies.

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

Hi Flyingsparks,

While the first marriage has to be seen from the 7th house and in the case of divorcee, the second marriage has to be seen from the 9th house. You belong to Leo (Simham) Ascendant and the 9th house happens to be Aries, owned by Mars and the house is occupied by the 9th lord Mars and the 10th lord Venus. This is a good for second marriage. Hence, the second marriage will be far better than the first marriage.

Your chart is promising for second marriage, since the 7th sub lord is Mercury, who happens to be a lord of dual sign and placed in the dual sign, i., in Sagittarius in your chart. This is highly supportive for the second marriage.

At present, you are running the dasa of Venus, who is the lord of 3rd and 10th house and placed in the 9th house. Hence, once the transit Saturn moves from Scorpio to Sagittarius, there are chances for second marriage, probably, after 2 years.

As fars as profession is concerned, you will have good professional career, sicne the 10th lord Venus, lord of profession has joined with the 9th lord Mars, causing Dharma Karmadhipathi yoga, which is considered as one of the powerful yogas, for elevation to higher side in your professional side and also at present, as I said earlier is running the dasa of Venus, being the lord of 10th house. There are every chances for professional growth and this venus dasa will be operative upto 14th August,2027.

So, you can have positive energy, which is absolutely essential for your growth both in the personal as well as professional life.

Regards

Flyingsparks likes this.
  4. Pragaspathy

Hi Tanmayitanu,

Based on the birth details given by you, his 10th house is aspected by Mars as well Ketu, which is a supporting factor for subjects related to engineering, preferable in computer engineering. Hence, if your son is interested in the same, you can proceed according and please give priority to the option of your son, than imposing any subject of your choice over him.

Regards

5. Pragaspathy

Hi Aniruddh,

I have already given a detailed reply to your earlier request made in March, 2015 vide my reply No. 24448, which is available in page No. 2445. After posting your request you must track the reply; ofcourse, I think U hv failed to do so. Please go through the reply given by me earlier, which holds good for your present request also.

Regards

6. sunsim3

sunsim3 Senior IL'ite

Pranam sir,

In continuation of your previous advice I didnt stopped or changed my treatment, also I followed my doctors advice as you recommended.

now when I visited my doctor few days back they have told me they have to stop my currrent medicines and start new treatment, so that I can think of concieving the baby. Just to mention treatment I am taking is for skin problem.

my husband is more concerned about my health. Doctors have told there are some serious side effects which have happened in few cases not necessary in all . but its quite common treatment for patients suffering from same problem like mine.

Now my question is can you please look in my chart and suggest how would I respond to new treatment. Will everything go smooth?

It is must for me to switch to new treatment if we want baby . Also the drug I am taking currently is not showing results and it avoid pregnancy. But we both are too much concerned about the side effects thing.

Please please guide us. Your valuable advice on this is required.
    My birth details 30 november 1984
    11:15 pm udaipur rajasthan
    my husbands birth details are
    1 september 1984 timing 8:30 am place jaipur

sir I am sorry for the repeat post as I forgot to put my husbands birth details so I had to write it again.

Awaiting your reply. This is really a very big and important dicison for me and I want to confirm things about my astrological charts and grah dasha.

Regards
    sunsim

7. nila123

nila123 New IL'ite

Hi sir
    Please reply for my query im waiting for your response.
    regards
    Nila

8. AkshayaATM

AkshayaATM Senior IL'ite

Hello Sir,

I am Akshaya. its been more than a year since i got married. Doctors find no problem with us, but still no child. Also i am planning to get started with my career. Looking forward to have a baby before that and also lot of family pressure.

There are lot of problems existing between us too. Married life is with lots of issues unwantedly. I am in belief having a baby might help us. Without it our distance is growing more by day. Sometimes i am afraid my married life might get over. Kindly help me.

Please help.

Name : Akshaya
    Date of birth: 21-11-1987
    Time:3.15am
    place: Gingee, Tamilnadu

Name of my husband: Manikandan
    Date of Birth: 10-12-1982
    Time of Birth: 3.50 am
    Place of birth: soonambedu, (near marakanam) TamilNadu

9. ananya23

ananya23 New IL'ite

Respected Pragaspathy Sir,

Please answer my query sir.

Thanks in advance

Dear Sir,

We have been married for almost 19 years and I have 2 children who are in teens now .I have been having problems with my inlaws throughout. My in laws are very possessive about my husband and have harassed me and my kids mentally a lot.
    I have been through a lot of problems and its increasing day by day.
    I am furnishing our details. Please advise.

My details

D.O.B. 9 - 8- 1973
    P.O.B. Chennai
    T.O.B. 8-27 a.m.

husband details

D.O.B. 26 -9- 1966
    P.O.B. Chennai
    T.O.B. 3- 45 a.m.

Thanks sir

10. umeshkumar

umeshkumar New IL'ite

sir pls reply to the earlier posted reply. Anxiouly waiting for ur kind reply

thanks and regards