Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi RamyaHari,

Normally, I use to take some time, for studying the delayed progeny. I shall study the same and let you know at the earlier.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

Hi Mansomas,

The chart of the girl has some serious dodhsas, like the Rahu in the 7th house and Mars in the 8th from the Venus sign and the 2nd lord, representing the family and the 7th lord, representing the spouse is in retrograde motion, which is not good for marital harmony.

Hence, u may look for some other chart.

Regards

3. rarejewel

rarejewel Junior IL'ite

Hello Sir,

Please help me. I am in rough situation in my marriage. It has been 2 years I have been married. We got married in Feb 6 2013. We had a fight on March 22nd 2015 and since then he has not come home. He has cut off all contacts with me.
    I want to know will he come back home or not. Is there a future in this marriage?

Myself
    DOB : 21/06/1983
    TOB : 10:40 AM
    POB : Kharagpur, West Bengal

Husband :
    DOB : 29/04/1981
    TOB : 11:30 PM
    POB: Asansol, West Bengal

Please help me sir.

4. Pragaspathy

Hi Kannadigadvg,

Thank U V M for ur kind ack.

Regards

5. preetam

preetam Junior IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    Please I need your reply. I posted my query 2 weeks ago, posting again below
    Can you please provide horoscope matching for
    Male: DOB: 04 Aug 1981,
    Time: 1:46 PM,
    Place: Bhusawal

Female: DOB: 06 Sept. 1984,
    Time: 8:48 AM,
    Place: Bhusawal

Both are for second marriage. Do you see any incompatibility in their horoscope matching?

Thank you.

6. nila123

nila123 New IL'ite

Hi
    please reply for my query sir

Regards
    nila

7. aniruddhbulbule

aniruddhbulbule New IL'ite

Dear Guruji,
    Its quite a turmoil now.....Started very late as an academician, people rate me a good professor...but yet very very upsetting on financial front....slowly i m loosing my hopes....still there is only hope now that I will be getting recruited in some good industry related to my field(mechanical engineering) which will bring me some good honest money and some fame...otherwise though i have been very good at academics it didn't bring me any fame as i don't earn much....no body from my family recognize us anymore and regard us as inferiors....people who were much inferior in academics and moral values are earning very very good and i m struggling with meeting some sufficient earning even. I know very well that its sheer luck. Nothing else and I m very wrong to compare like this. But its difficult now to keep calm and not to think about the situation without a ping of jealousy. I m on the verge of loosing my morals as I have seen people prospering like anything who do not give a damn to moral values and keep on troubling the people always as a ritual.Also it will be foolish to stick to current field of my job.
    So ...for the day , I need a good job which promises me a good future in some mechanical company. I am worried ...gravely worried because my kid is growing in a very sharp boy...now i m scared that he will be replica of me only. Unless I give him a good future. As I have never experienced any support from my luck up to smallest extent even. And i feel its a high time now...a real high time.

Name:Aniruddh
    Date of Birth:05/01/1981
    Place of Birth:parbhani, Maharashtra.
    Birth time: 04.45 am

PS: This is the second time I am posting my query...I posted the same query earlier in March also. I hope, you are now free to answer this.
    Thank you.

8. Flyingsparks

Flyingsparks Silver IL'ite

Sir,I am going through rough phases ever since I got married. I got married in 2009 & got divorced in 2014.nothing is going right in my life. I have no career,no job, no family life.

My family(parents,siblings) are also having tough time.

Kindly go through my horoscope.i would like to know what is the problem actually & suggest me what can I do.
    I just want to have a happy family,happy life.
    I always wanted to have kids.because of all the marital problems,personal issues I could not concentrate on anything.

I want to do something in life.i am the eldest daughter among 3 girls for my parents.they feel very sad & depressed because of all these problems.i just want to see them happy..
    I am a doctor by profession.i live in USA.things have become very difficult in my career front.because of career issues my personal life is not going great.I couldn't do anything because of all these issues.i am jobless.i am losing all hopes in life.i just feel worthless & hopeless.

Kindly go through my profile & suggest me something.

Dob: 2nd April ,1983
    Place of birth:hyderabad,India
    Time of birth: 4.55 pm

Also suggest me if there is any scope for another relationship in my life.

P.S : I posted to you about my queries in the past as well.hoping to get an early reply.

9. mahakumar

mahakumar Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir
    My sister is 32 years old and has chevvai dosham, she is still not married and we are all worried. She wants to settle only in abroad as someone said that if she lives in India she will have lots of problems in marriage and even divorce.

Please let us know when she will be married, will she settle in abroad and will it be arranged or love marriage.

April 5 1982 early morning
    Chennai
    3.45 am

10. Amits

Amits New IL'ite

Dear PragaspathyJi,
    Indeed you are doing a wonderful work. I salute your patience and hard work. Regards, Amits