Having Flipkart-first Account but Unable to Utilize Fully

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by vidyajoshi, Aug 11, 2014.

1. vidyajoshi

vidyajoshi New IL'ite

Hieeeeeeeeee...........to all my friends i am new here and this is my first post
    hope you all are doing good.........

My query is that I have Flipkart First Service activated on my account because of which orders i made before 12 AM must get delivered the next day by Flipkart at any cost, i have sent gifts to my cousins on their wedding anniversary and their Birthdays too and Flipkart lived up to my expectations but i think that i have wasted my my 500 bucks in buying that service as now all the birthdays and anniversaries are over for the Year and i dont know how many more offers i will make in the coming month though i keep on buying new items , can you please suggest what i should do now , hoping that you will definitely help me in coming out with a proper solution.
    thanks in advance

Yours,
    Vidya

2. littl

littl Platinum IL'ite

500/- is not a big thing to worry about ..

just enjoy the service, how many times you can utilize in the remaining period.
    also you can let your friends order from your account, if you are interested in the maximum utilization of 500/- as per your expectations . :)

Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  3. vidyajoshi

vidyajoshi New IL'ite

Hello Littl,
    Thanks for the suggestion i think this is good but i can't ask each and every relative whether they shop from Flipkart or not , so i think i can at least provide this to my fellow Indusladies , anyone who wants to buy from Flipkart or wants free Next day delivery can PM me , I will send them one time login ID and password for making the purchase or you can send me your details and I can order for you with next day delivery option.

4. Pankajdas

Pankajdas New IL'ite

You still have that account or is it expired?