Finest Posts - April 2015 Nominations

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Kamla, Mar 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Happy Tamil NewYear to all who is celebrating the day! :)

Attached Files:

2. 1Sandhya

1Sandhya Platinum IL'ite

@Kamla

Dear Kamla,

Thanks. Yes I intended to nominate post #10. Although the thread itself is also very good and a very nice positive topic

3. parineetha

parineetha IL Hall of Fame

Dear Cheeniya Sir & Kamla Mam,

I would love to nominate Annuj’s http://www.indusladies.com/forums/snippets-of-life-non-fiction/270867-noodles-and-bangles.html for her beautiful and lucid narration.

She had come with a pot of joy, stirring the happy memories of good old days that had curled our hearts so tight, Flavors so mild and spiced and the taste so sweetly laced.
    Now, I need no big excuse to slurp few mouths extra, relishing to my heart’s content and straight here to share a bowl of deliciously tasting noodles with both of you and dozens n dozens of mesmerizingly bright tinkling bangles specially to you, Kamla mam.

5 people like this.
  4. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Parineetha,

I am more than sure that Annu has served a delicious pot of noodles. Cannot imagine anything else going by your most charming description of her input. Can it be even tastier than your above words? I shall soon find out!
    In the meantime, let me enjoy the tinkle of my bangles so lovingly presented to me by you while I make my way to http://www.indusladies.com/forums/snippets-of-life-non-fiction/270867-noodles-and-bangles.html !

Thank you for this wonderful treat of a nomination.

L, Kamla

1 person likes this.
  5. annujp82

annujp82 Gold IL'ite

Thank you pari for the wonderful comments and the nomination. I wrote about the things that are closest to my heart and i am so happy that it has touched a chord in you and others in IL. Such an honor!! Thanks once again!!

2 people like this.
  6. annujp82

annujp82 Gold IL'ite

Thank you ma'am :) i am so glad u read the post and posted your comments on my thread :) It is such an honor to be nominated!!! I feel lucky!

1 person likes this.
  7. preethiitech

preethiitech Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Yes, I just loved the Noodles and Bangles.. I wish to nominate this too.. Posts like this bring out happy feelings..ideasmiley

2 people like this.
  8. annujp82

annujp82 Gold IL'ite

Thank you Preethi :) i am totally over the moon!! All this love is so unexpected!!

9. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Thank yoy Preethi!

You are so right. The post does spread a cheer and who does not like a happy feeling? !

L, Kamla

1 person likes this.
  10. Aria

Aria New IL'ite

What did Deepika Padukone and Julie Andrews have in common?
    Think hard, think fast..

OK, before you chastise me for cross-pollinating riddles across all the forums, presto ..they had spectacular success with their first films. Wonder what is it about refreshing posts & spiffy tone that allure me, so here I'm nominating Trupti's Chatterbox

She has a great style to narrate her thoughts and feelings without sounding as chatty as she has promised us to keep engaged with. I don't know which side of that "other" i.e lateral or frontal of her personality she has exposed but tell you very charming, witty and adorable side that is!

4 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.