Good paediatrician in Austin

Discussion in 'Indians in Austin' started by harinideep, Apr 12, 2015.

1. harinideep

harinideep Gold IL'ite

Hi ,I will be reaching Austin . Before going there , I want to know good hospital and paediatrician as I will be travelling with my baby ( 1 year 2 month)
    Please let me know

2. Roshni

Roshni Local Champion Staff Member Senior IL'ite

Hi Harini,

You can look for clinics and pediatricians once you know which part of Austin you are going to be in - South Austin / North Austin / Suburbs like Round Rock / Cedar Park in N. of Austin.

However, these are some reputed medical chains present across Austin where you will find experienced Pediatricians:
    Austin Regional Clinic (ARC) - I've personally had good experiences with pediatricians in ARC Round Rock
    Austin Diagnostic Clinic

You may google for their websites, then select a location based on which part of Austin you are going to be in. You will get the list of Pediatricians in each branch, their years of experience, whether they are taking new patients.

For hospitals, you may want to look-up any of these, again located in various places in Austin:
    Dell Children's medical centre - is a dedicated pediatric facility
    St.Davids hospitals
    Seton medical centre / hospitals

Regards,
    Roshni

3. simi

simi Junior IL'ite

Hi Harinideep,

If you are looking for Indian doctors specifically, you can even find a doctor in Austin regional clinic by location (close to where you live), language and specialty.

Find a Doctor - Austin Regional Clinic

We have been to Dr. Swati Jadhav in ARC, round rock when we used to live there. She is good.

Best Wishes,
    Simi