November 2015 due date club :) :) :)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Luvpavi, Mar 17, 2015.

1. HariSriPriya

HariSriPriya Senior IL'ite

hi
    feeling sleepy is very common and also sudden change in feelings is also common,
    Regarding breathing issues even i had felt i am inhaling thrugh mouth as if i ran for 10 mins . but when i asked doctor she said it is because of weight .. i was 70+ so tht cud be one reason
    now i m done with 12 weeks . i dont hv any of the above symptoms now. so just relax

regards
    priya

2. Sivasakthigopi

Sivasakthigopi Gold IL'ite

@EagerMom - Yes Of course! In these 8 Weeks I felt better! But for my DS I finished my First Trimester only in Home. I am feeling blessed in this pregnancy!

3. Sivasakthigopi

Sivasakthigopi Gold IL'ite

Hi Friends,

This is Second Pregnancy. In my First Pregnancy, Due to Morning Sickness and nausea i didnot take intakes properly, this affect my DS Weight. At the time of delivery he is only @ 2.5 Kg.

This Time i have no much morning sickness and Nausea. I take foods good. But my Weight is still same.

I wants to increase my weight 2 kg within in my next Visit. (Also now i am @ 45 Kg only) I take eggs, spinach, 4 meals per day, fresh cucumbers, tenders, 3 Times Milk, etc.,

Still my weight is same in these 2 Weeks.

Hope, within 2 weeks i will increase my weight 2 kg!

4. Neha1903

Neha1903 New IL'ite

Hi ladies. Just joined IL. Im completing 11 weeks tomm. Due on 11th Nov. no major issues except severe bloating since 4th week. It is impossible to hide for me :(

5. MrsBV

MrsBV Gold IL'ite

Hi all,

hope all you girls and the little ones are doing well! i have entered my second trimester (yippeee and touchwood), also had my NT scan today. all well and saw baby's movements (couldnt stop smiling. there was no restriction as far as eating was concerned before the scan. doc also asked me to ensure my bladder is not overflowing for this scan..

the doc said I need to ensure i dont gain weight anymore since i have already gained 2 kgs since pregnancy. i also did blood tests for double marker test, kidney, liver and urine culture. results will come in two days for blood test. my BP has been on the higher side so i am being monitored. in case it continues to be high, i will be prescribed medications tomorrow. other than that, all well! next appointment with doc on 16 weeks on May 20th.

welcome to all the new girls in this club! take care and keep posting!

1 person likes this.
  6. EagerMom

EagerMom Gold IL'ite

@MrsBV- How wonderful!!

@Neha1903 - When are u scheduled for ur NT scan?

@Sivasakthigopi - Donot worry abt not gaining any wt in the first tri. Some even lose wt in the first tri coz of al the pleasures of nausea & vomiting..(I am one of them..have lost a kg in a week:bonk)
    You will start gaining as u approach second tri

@newbie87 - thanku for dropping in & for the sugarcandy suggestion. My tongue's skin has peeled off and my mouth has ulcers coz of having mint flavored candies & sucking on gooseberries whole day along. It curbs my nausea till the time it lasts in my mouth. But still not able to eat anything.
    I somehow manage to eat oats for lunch and an apple/banana for dinner. This is a terrible diet to follow for a pregnant lady I know..but everything else tastes and smells like **** to me right now.

@cool10 - I cant stand the smell of spices..cardamom being one of it. Anyways, Thanks for ur suggestion.:)

@nottie- yeah..i might really have to go for the nausea tabs if my nausea, vomiting & food aversions continues like this. I have my nxt appt at 10w..which is still 2w away..Milk isnt palatable right nw to me either:|

2 people like this.
  7. Chulbuli04

Chulbuli04 Silver IL'ite

@MrsBV, very happy and excited to hear from you. My NT scan is scheduled on this sunday.Hope everything goes well. My nausea has reduced a lot, but still feel very tired ans sleepy all the time.

Hope all you ladies are doing good.

1 person likes this.
  8. EagerMom

EagerMom Gold IL'ite

@chulbuli04- congos once again for alls well NT scan!!

All Nov mommiessss....my nausea has suddenly vanished!! :lol: Was tensed at the start..but now counting it as a blessing!:whistle
    I am able to Eat & Drink!! Today I was able to have a full breakfast for the first time in 3weeks and no gagging or throwing up involved!!

3 people like this.
  9. Chulbuli04

Chulbuli04 Silver IL'ite

Dear All, My NT scan went well. All parameters were normal. Was able to see baby movements too. Was very much excited. Blood sample was given some screening. Results will be by next week. All the best to all Nov mommies was due for their NT scan.

2 people like this.
  10. MrsBV

MrsBV Gold IL'ite

@chulbuli04 - glad to hear your scan went well and you could see your little one's movements. Dont stress too much now and take care of yourself! Hugs!