1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

30 lb melt down journey begins!

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by ShamVish, Mar 10, 2015.

1. sanjuruby3

sanjuruby3 Platinum IL'ite

Hi @seemarinu , You did not address to whose diet are you answering to? Is it mine?
    Am I eating too much or less? It should not be less for sure ..otherwise I would be hungry all the time.

Can I ask how long it took you after 2nd baby to lose 10 kgs?

2. ShamVish

ShamVish Bronze IL'ite

Hi all,

So sorry everyone. I fell very sick the last few days. But now I am back. I haven't checked my weight. But I plan to do it tomorrow morning.

How are you all doing? Trust all of you must be rocking! I am thrilled to be back..! :D

1 person likes this.
  3. sanjuruby3

Hi all

@shamVish - same pinch.. here. I hope you are well now. I caught cold and was terribly sick last week and worse over the weekend and too bad my daughter had caught from me. We both have slight cold/cough so taking rest from gym for the week.

I will see If I can make it 2morrow or anytime this week.

4. ShamVish

ShamVish Bronze IL'ite

Oh :| @sanjuruby3 I hope both you and your daughter feel better soon.

I plan to check my weight tomorrow. Will keep u all posted.

5. ShamVish

ShamVish Bronze IL'ite

hi all,

Trust everyone is happy and healthy. I checked my weight this morning before I ate anything. It was 177.5 lbs.

I started at 180.6 lbs. The second week I dropped approximately a lb. And since then I have not been super regular..with the sickness and other stuff happening. But now I am back on track.

6. msr2006

msr2006 New IL'ite

Hi ShamVish and other frnds here.. I have started my journey on March 21st... My goal weight is to reduce 30 lbs too.. I have checked arnd Apr 4th by which I have reduced arnd 3.2lbs.. I am yet to check..Will check on Apr 21st and post again..

I have not reduced much on food except that I replace rice with Chapathi/oats..So, no rice.. I am doing 50 mins yoga along with 30 mins aerobics at least 5 times a week..

Happy to join buddies with the same goal... Let us get rid of stubborn weight...

1 person likes this.
  7. msr2006

msr2006 New IL'ite

Checked my weight again today...6.6 lbs down since mar 21st(around 4 weeks)... I hope I can stay on this track...I want to loose 8.8lbs(4kgs) per month.. so I need to do bit more harder, but i am happy that something is moving...

2 people like this.
  8. sanjuruby3

Hi All,
    I had more than a week gap I think. I am still down along with my family (yes.. everyone is down now) .. Last night I managed to sneak out to gym just for super slow walk ( even turtle will walk faster) and catch some series. I do not find time at home as I am constantly on the move or chores...gym is my only getaway.

In sickness, my diet was also not good and weekend again is busy for me. I will try if i can atleast walk outdoors if it gets warmer.

I have been not very regular at weight tracking. And going to do it today.

9. ShamVish

ShamVish Bronze IL'ite

That sounds awesome @mrs2006. That is a great weight loss. Good luck!! Your yoga and aerobics schedule sounds awesome too!

1 person likes this.
  10. ShamVish

ShamVish Bronze IL'ite

oh :| @sanjuruby3

I really really hope u all feel better soon. Yes, u can always restart the work out once u feel better and your body heals. Take care of yourself.