Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI Sonalai222,

Please hv positive thinking and you will not hv any health issue. Please try to be happy which is good for ur baby

Wishing you that you will have a good health and safe and healthy delivery of your baby.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

Hi Chandrikav,

Based on the birth details furnished by you, your son belongs to Virgo, owned by Mercury and his Moon sign is Capricorn, and his birth star is Sravanm (padam2).

At present, he is running the final base of Rahu dasa and Mars Bhukti, which started on 27.11.2014 adn will be over by 15.12.2015. Astrologically, this period is called Dasa Chidra, which is not normally expected to give any beneficial results. Then the Jupiter dasa will get commenced.

The period between 04th Nov 2015 and 07th Jan 2016 is highly supportive for getting the job of his expectation, with good salary, position etc., leading to change of life style of higher side and any prior attempt will yield any beneficial results.

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

Hi Chandu3281,

Glad to know that with the blessings of the Almighty, you got a the God's beautiful gift.

The period between 07th June, 2015 and 15th July, 2015 is very supportive for getting a regular job and any sincere attempts prior to this period will give much expected beneficial results.

Your husband belongs to Cancer sign, which is a movable sign and the Lagna lord Moon is also placed in a movable sign, i.e. in Capricorn, which is very much supportive for getting settled in abroad. Apart from this 4th house, the house of domestic happiness, owned by Venus is afflicted by Sun, Ketu and Rahu, whichis a promising factor for getting settled in a far away place from the birth place.Hence, your husband's chart is highly supportive for getting settled abroad. If interested, he may try for his permanent settlement in abroad, i.e. once the transit saturn moves from Scorpio to Sagittarius, i.e. by end of 2017.

Regards

4. nvm

nvm New IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    Thank you for your help and time. God bless you .

5. Pragaspathy

HI Nvm,

Thank U V M for ur kind ack.

Regards

6. Pragaspathy

Hi Bpc,

Please let me know whether ur sister is elder or younger to you.

Also, you hv posted to many questions; which is practically to answer all these questions. In this regard, it is best for u to consult a professional astrologer to get all your queries clarified.

Regards

7. ChandrikaV

ChandrikaV IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sir,
    Thank you for the quick response. One small doubt....in your last statement did you mean
    any prior attempt will yield NOT any beneficial results.

Thanks again.

8. Amirtha2006

Amirtha2006 New IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    My son R Shankar Narayanan DOB-22/12/1985 POB-Chennai TOB-6.08 PM
    He married on 23/05/2013 His wife Vidweta DOB-18/04/1986 POB- Chennai TOB-8.44 PM I want to know when they shall get a child and if any impediments there--- PARIHARAMS for the same

9. priya007

priya007 New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Regarding my Career- right now i am working in a private concern- I am also interested to start my own business- will it be fruitful for me. or will i have chance to work or settle abroad.

My Birth Details
    Date of Birth: 30/August/1977
    Time of Birth: 08:11 AM
    Place of Birth:Chennai, India

10. sadhana11

sadhana11 Senior IL'ite

Respected sir,

I am currently doing [COLOR=#009900 !important]masters[/COLOR] and I want to know about my education and career. I am having tough time now managing studies.I want to know about completion of my mastersand getting a good job. Can you please look into my horoscope and let me know.I am giving details of mine and my husband.I want to know about his career too.

name:sadhana
    dob: 11 nov 1986
    time : 4.20pm
    place : chennai

name: badri
    dob 10 june 1987
    time : 4.25 pm
    place: chennai

Thanks,
    sadhana