need some emotional solace

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Stressfull, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Stressfull

Stressfull Silver IL'ite

Hi friends,
    came here to get some emotional solace its going to be a bit long pls bear. I don't know if it was right place or not.

my first pregnancy was a roller caster ride because dh used to be at overseas me in India due to visa problems and me also suffered from irregular periods. so it got delayed, later after 4 years I was finally conceived with clomid.
    then we got permanent visa in abroad life was ok.

from marriage I always used to crave for more than one child. but god has different plans, recently doctor made sure I can never become mother of another child(eyes r rolling with tears) me having pco & hubby having low sperm count. the only option left is IVF but we r not ready to spend that much on mediacation. hubby already moved on but me not able to accept the truth and some times crying for no reason. he is consoling me but im not able to move on.

My elder one is now 6 yrs old. all my other friends r having two children so he is sulking he is not having any sibling but he is ok. but me feeling jealousy looking at others. as we r in abroad its very difficult to engage my child. he is longing for company. this is making me feeling guilt.

how to tackle all this I was being carried out emotionally, feeling weak and tired all the time. please friends give me some emotional solace

2. soulhappy

soulhappy Silver IL'ite

Dear OP,
    Sorry to hear about the situation

Be positive and I would suggest you not to worry about it. you can go for second opinion and since you must be young , you can have another child

If you are a believer in God and you are a hindu, try praying to Garbharakshambika and also thottamalur navaneetha Krishnan . you can google for details and they are powerful

Alternately you can do Sai 9 week guruvar vrat and you will be blessed. Plus pcos is nothing and am sure you will conceive. Plus don't get stressed as it will affect your hormones.

Plus engage your son in play activities and allow him for sleepovers with friends and also spend sometime with nature. Make him go for classes that enhance his creativity. Plus alter your lifestyle and food habits. PCOS is because of lifestyle habits and stress
    Check your thyroid levels.

Plz go for second opinion. Give another 2 years time and see how it goes.

Worrying attracts more worries.

if in case nothing works, try opting for adoption as a last resort provided you are open to it. This is just a suggestion

May God bless you ..

3 people like this.
  3. aashuabhi

aashuabhi Gold IL'ite

All i can say is Life is never fair with anyone. If you cannot do anything to have second kid, don't burn your energy stressing about it. Leave it as such.

There are lots of stuff that you can do with your 6 year old. Trust me once he is 10 years, he will look for a friend in you. It won't bother him for long.

These days many people prefer one kid, so they can channel all their love and resources for the best of the one kid. Don't burn yourself for what could have happened, instead be the friend, your kid will cherish forever.

1 person likes this.
  4. Stressfull

Stressfull Silver IL'ite

thank u @sadwoman and @aashuabhi for ur kind words.