Merryland School Fees

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by Simiya, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Simiya

Simiya New IL'ite

Anyone Know Fees Structure for Merryland KG1

2. araf86

araf86 New IL'ite

i guess the tuition fee is around 13000 aed annually

3. Simiya

Simiya New IL'ite

you know anyone studying there?
    other than tution fee there is anyother fess, when we have to pay first payment

4. essa

essa Junior IL'ite

if u want bus service that is seperate i think. my friends son is studying there in KG.

5. Simiya

Simiya New IL'ite

Re: Merryland School

Anyone had registered in merryland for Kg1 for 2013-2014

6. Simiya

Simiya New IL'ite

we got admission

7. Mirza04

Mirza04 New IL'ite

Management has been trying to hoodwink parents by moralpolicing and wants to charge AED 4,000/- per child as lab charges for2014-2015, which is outside of the tuition fees because ADEC has not allowedthem to increase fees. If these are optional fees then why are parentsselectively called to school and shown their child's school results and the laband then told to sign some papers which are in very fine print saying that theparent are willing to pay for these optional fees. This is emotional blackmail.This is the only school where the school fees are not listed on website nor theparents are given the hard copy of ADEC approved fee structure. I can go on andon about the school manipulation techniques. Parents have unknowingly andwithout reading signed a letter stating that they cannot approach ADEC withoutdiscussing the problem with the school and if done, then there are penalties.They have charged Dh 1500 - 2500 extra tuition fees for the last two yearsabove the ADEC approved fee structure. But at the same time, the school is goodand disciplined no doubt about it with good results but have been manipulatingthe ADEC approved fee structure with impunity.

8. rakhirnair

rakhirnair New IL'ite

Hai,
    Iam Rakhi
    Am Looking for admissions in kg1 for my daughter Anuradha ..
    [FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]if u know any school opened thr admission ?[/FONT]
    If so then please guide me...

Warm regards
    rakhi

9. Simiya

Simiya New IL'ite

Hi Mirza,

my son is studying there. Last week when we went for her sister admission they told us same thing but not lab fees its online assessment fees and it is from 3rd standard.
    I dont know Adec People will not come to know about this? We cannot give complaint against this to ADEC.

I like the school very much and i dont want to change them.