Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi HappyMom,

My hearty wishes for success in your endeavour.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

Hi Kitkat119,

The matching between two is somewhat better.

1) From your Ascendant (Cancer), his Ascendant (Libra) is 4th and 10th from each other - which is good

2) From your Moon sign (Leo), his Moon sign (Aries) is 9th and 5th from each other; which is an excellent position

3) From your Venus sign, i.e. Leo, his Venus sign, i.e. Gemini is 3rd and 11th from each other, which is also an excellent position

4) From your Sun sign (Virgo), his Sun sign, i.e., Taurus is 5th and 9th from each other, which is also extremely good;

These are to be primarily to be taken care of while matching the compatibility

Your Birth star is Magha, ruled by Ketu and his birth star is Bharani, which is ruled by Venus, which is the 2nd Nakshtra from yours; which is extremely good

Your Mars is placed in the sign of Leo - Mars among other things represent the energy and his Venus is placed in the same sign of Leo in his chart - Venus represents the love and romance. This is considered to be one of the best placements for attachment between two concerning love, romance and related matters. On seeing the photographs of the boy, you may like him and also on seeing your photograph, he may like you.

He does not have any major dosha.

Hence, if u r interested, you may try to pursue, after the fulfillment of other conditions and then by consulting a local professional Astrologer.

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

Hi Tsweety,

In the near future, the period between 13.06.2015 and 15th July, 2015 is supportive for getting employment. Hence, let him make sincere attempts and try to get settled at the job available and then try for change.

His chart is not supportive for any business activities and in case, if he has got any offer in this regard, he may try with out any heavy financial commitment.

His Jupiter dasa has commence from Feb 2015 and Jupiter is the of lord of 9th house and well placed in the 9th house itself. Hence, the Jupiter dasa will be a good one for him.

As far as ur chart is concerned, at present, you are running the dasa of Rahu and Bhukti of Jupiter upto 24.12.2016 and this period is supportive for getting employed. The period between 06th Sept 2015 and 05th October, 2015 is very supportive. Hence, any sincere attempts prior this period will give much beneficial results.

Regards

4. Pragaspathy

HI Priya,

Earlier, it seems that u hv posted some request. Kindly furnish me the copy of the reply given by me earlier, if any.

Regards

5. Rohanj

Rohanj Gold IL'ite

Hello sir, I hope singles can post too. I just wanted to know when will I get married. And how my married life will be. Below are my details.
    DOB-15/06/1987
    Place of Birth-Dhule, Maharashtra, India
    Time of birth-18:50

6. Pragaspathy

Hi Rohanj,

The time for the present is supportive for marriage until mid July, 2015 and if sincere efforts are made there are every chances for getting married. The married life will be generally good and you will be blessed with a beautiful wife.

Regards

7. Malu2014

Malu2014 New IL'ite

Hello,

I would like to know about my profession. Like will continue with my present company, will get a promotion etc.

1) 28th March 1979
    2) 00:20
    3) Bangalroe

If are planning to come to banglore pls let me. would like to meet personally with my husband.

8. priya007

priya007 New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Earlier i send PM... but no reply

9. tsweety

tsweety Silver IL'ite

Thank you very much sir for your reply. Now we are in india. Should he try here or in abroad? And also what does it mean to get settled in any job? Will he not get job upto his expectation? Sorry to ask you more questions Sir. Really we are in tough situation.

Thanks and Regards.

10. Pragaspathy

Hi Malu2014,

Based on the birth details furnished by you, you belong to Sagittarius Lagna, owned by Jupiter, who is well placed in its house of exaltation, i.e. in Cancer.

Your 10th house happens to be Virgo, owned by Mercury, who has gone to 4th house, i.e. Pisces and aspecting his own house directly, which is extremely good.

The 10th lord Mercury is in association with the 9th lord Sun, which causes Dharma Karmadhipathi yoga; i.e. one born in an ordinary family will attain the highest post in the life.

The 10th lord Mercury is in its house of debilitation; however, in as much as the Mercury is in retrograde motion; it becomes powerful since any planet is in debilitated position; but exalted will become very powerful.

At present, you are running the dasa of Venus, who is the lord of 6th and 11th houses. Normally, the dasa of planets of 3rd; 6th, 8th, 11th or 12th or any planets placed in these houses will give adverse results; however, there is a exception, that the period of 11th lord will always give beneficial results only, because the 11th lord among other things is related to profit and fulfillment desire. Also the Venus is powerful in the chart.

Hence, there are chances that beneficial results can be expected.

Thank you very much for ur kind invitation; but I do not make any personal consultation and do not meet any IL members.

Regards