Feeling Down-God Plz Listen

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by DreamWorld, Oct 28, 2014.

1. teejay

teejay Gold IL'ite

@dreamworld..yeah...have all the baby dreams. Soon it will be reality :)

1 person likes this.
  2. DreamWorld

DreamWorld Silver IL'ite

Thank you @twinkel...and wish you the samehugsmiley

1 person likes this.
  3. DreamWorld

DreamWorld Silver IL'ite

Hi Ladies, Back with an update:
    Such a bad day today, feeling really low, still tears rolling down.:cry:..can't stop crying:cry:

Okay, so today I went for my mid-cycle ultrasound and blood work. My uterus lining was good but somehow not good eggs/follicles seen. My FS told, there is none on right ovary and just a small one on left ovary. She said that sometimes it's hard to just decide by ultrasound and hence ordered blood tests. Depending upon blood tests today afternoon, they will decide to either take clomid/estradial medicines again or directly go for HCG shot and IUI.
    I am so confused and forgot to ask so many questions which latter popped up in my mind.
    She was saying I might have ovulated early or sometimes might take more days to ovulate or ovulate late....:cry: I mentioned her that my previous RE has seen good number of follicles/eggs with 50mg of clomid itself but we are surprised as to why we did not see any/less with 100mg. Don't know what's happening. I am sobering like a mad girl since morning after this.

Seriously losing hope. Is my biological clock ticking so fast, I assuming this as am nearing 30 and may be my age is giving me a signal of my eggs:cry:...God...don't know what's happening and what's going to happen further.

I know i can be normal by evening/tomorrow morning, but these thoughts are killing me like anything. My only concern is when i reacted with a small dose, why not with an increased dose....
    My FS also said that if I dont react with 100mg, they are going to increase it further for next cycle...Already the word next cycle has come....

4. jaden

jaden Gold IL'ite

Dear Dreamworld,

First of all take a deep breath :).Have you started to see a new doctor??In that case maybe she doesnt know your history all that well.With drugs like clomid believe me you dont want more than one or max two follicules to grow.The more the follicules ,the more chances of multiple pregnancies.We all know the risk associated with the MP.Also keep in mind,the body reacts differently on different drugs,even if the drugs are same,the body just mite react different.
    I guess the blood test your FS mite have taken is to find out whether you have already ovulated,there are people who ovulated by day 7-10 of their cycle.This is a long road honey,and have lots of patience.I am sure your FS will find out what works best on your body.Even they need time to find out what protocol works best on you.Being in your 30's is not bad.Meanwhile has your doctor taken your amh,fsh ever??Also antral follicule count done on day 2 or 3 gives a good idea of your reserves.Even if, god forbid,all the parameters are low,there is still a chance that you have excellant quality of eggs ,since you are only 30.
    Think positive ,trust your doctor to find out what works best for you.

5. DreamWorld

DreamWorld Silver IL'ite

@jaden yes I changed my doctor. She knows of my past medication.

I got my blood work results yesterday and my RN(Registered Nurse) mentioned that my estrogen/estrodial levels are normal and I did not ovulate yet. She said that I might ovulate late and LH is not surged. So she wants me to do OPK tests from today till I see a smiley sign on it. Then they would give trigger shot and IUI. She mentioned i would ovulate by wednesday/thursday. And my AMH and FSH tests were are also done. They are 3.82 and 5.8 Not sure if they are in normal range or not. FSH is done last year.

Tested today morning and did not see any LH surge. But somehow yesterday I was feeling very bad and was very emotional. But today am back to normal and following my FS's protocol. I trust them and waiting for a positive outcome.

6. DreamWorld

DreamWorld Silver IL'ite

I guess I was over emotional all day yesterday...might be clomid's reactions or my crazy hormones are playing with meWitsend Poor DH, seen in so many avatars already, many more to comewaitingsmiley

7. DreamWorld

DreamWorld Silver IL'ite

Updating this post, if incase anyone is following.

So had my IUI done in my previous cycle but with a failure at the end. Reason being there is only 15-20% chance every month, may be we were in the other percentage:-(
    My progestroene levels were low and I was on prometrium. After my last dose, got my periods in two days.

Again going for IUI this cycle. Currently am on Femara (Letrozole) 5mg for 5 days. Since I was on comid for previous 4 cycles, she wants to change it to femara and have a try. Hoping for a positive outcome.

:thankyou2:ladies for all your support.

Loads of baby dust to all TTC ladies.

8. sugansunil

sugansunil Bronze IL'ite

9. indubalram

indubalram IL Hall of Fame

. Adoption is another possibility..

10. reachingskies

reachingskies Silver IL'ite

pls try accupuncture
    be relaxed.
    follow protien rich diet