TTC progress & two weeks wait... Part-II

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Vasumathy, Apr 30, 2011.

1. EagerMom

EagerMom Gold IL'ite

@twinkel- u hd asked d same q during ur last cycle too and I had answered it! Time to read others' posts girl:tongue
    i had searched it online fr Ya and dr.google supports @tarasharma's response. U r going to get a BFP this time with a successful pregnancy..:banana

1 person likes this.
  2. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

@tarasharma ... How are you and what's up?

3. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

maybe I read and answered too, but thanks to my short term memory :-( Noooo I don't want anything similar to my past cycles... That makes me nervous :-(

4. EagerMom

EagerMom Gold IL'ite

It won't b similar..that y mentioned successful pregnancy.. Enjoy the yumm food!

1 person likes this.
  5. EagerMom

EagerMom Gold IL'ite

@sindhu3006- sorry babe..have no idea on this. Let's hope for the best

6. lovely1988

lovely1988 Silver IL'ite

My update.. got AF today.. cried for an hour to my mom. Will go to doc tomo

7. Saya83

Saya83 Silver IL'ite

Good morning all. Whats up dearies…:lol:

@Indianlady17 – Its because of all the medicines, you are feeling low. Good that you started practicing Yoga and meditation. It will help you to calm down. Don’t worry everything will be fine and this cycle will be really fruitful for you.

@RamyaHari2009 – A big HUG. hugsmileyHave faith in God dear and do call your mom. You will feel lighter after talking to her. Be strong, this time will pass soon.

@sugugiri2010 – thanks for spreading the positivity here. I feel that lately we all are getting shattered and frustrated one by one. And in between such positive posts really boost our confidence. Thanks and be positive. This is your cycle. All the best and u r always in my prayers.

@Sindhu3006 – All the best for your scan and do update us

@rajinitk4, @Twinkel – and all those who are tww, wishing you all a sticky baby dust.

@sibani221 – thanks for the info dear. How are you? What’s up with you? I am sorry I missed some of the old post and am not remembering the last updates from you:confused2:. All thanks to my great memory. :bonkSo sorry.

@Twinkel – Wow, yumm breakfast… yumsmileyenjoy and take complete rest. Did your pain subside? Hope its just some minor gas problem. Don’t worry about it.

@MrsBV , @tarasharma , @chulbuli, @teejay – How are you doing all?

To all other lovely ladies here, have a great day...

2 people like this.
  8. Saya83

Saya83 Silver IL'ite

@lovely1988 - Please don't cry dear. a big hug to you. Have faith in God, He is planning something special for you. You are always in my prayer.

9. rajinitk4

rajinitk4 IL Hall of Fame

Good morning dearies

@Indianlady17 – wow you started practicing Yoga and meditation Everything will be fine dear relax.

@RamyaHari2009 – A big HUG. Be strong this too shall pass we will all soon give good news.

@sugugiri2010 – Thanks and Be positive.

@Sindhu3006 – All the best for your scan and do update us

@sibani221 – thanks for the info dear.

@Twinkel – How r u? Hope you are enjoying with Yummy food and nice company with ur MIL here. It will help u relax. so dont even think about 2WW and just sit and enjoy.

@MrsBV , @tarasharma , @chulbuli, @teejay – How are you doing all?

To all other lovely ladies here, have a great day... Sticky baby dust to you all.

1 person likes this.
  10. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Planning to for IUI this cycle as got my AF....Very sad and depressed..Can anyone suggest me any good Hospital which have IUI success rate high in Bangalore or in any other states? Please ladies Pray for me....