Evil thought killing me please help

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by saibaba24, Mar 29, 2015.

1. Kungumam

Kungumam Gold IL'ite

As an immediate remedy take multivitamin tabs and fish oil tabs.they will help to some extent.
    Visit a Psychiatrist immediately pls...

2 people like this.
  2. hrastro

hrastro Platinum IL'ite

I agree with @KashmirFlower @suryakala @kungumam @jayasala42

It is a chemical imbalance in your body - which is making you feel these emotions - nothing else - it is completely treatable, provided you meet a good psychiatrist ASAP

I know of 2 people who went through these symptoms and exactly the same feelings and were cured after medications.

Please ask your DH to take you to a doctor/psychiatrist urgently - at Bangalore NIMHANS or Ramaiah hospital have very good neurologists and psychiatrists!

2 people like this.
  3. RamyaHari2009

RamyaHari2009 Silver IL'ite

Along with all these , please read Hanuman Chalisa and also play it during mornings- you will get CD/DVDs

Read/play Kandha Shasthi kavasam

You can also play Gayathri Mantram- you will get all the above CD/DVDs in market.

Also make it a point to light camphor everyday when praying to God and light incense sticks

Keep yourself engaged in some or other activities to divert away all the negative thoughts

4. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saibaba24,

Was much pained to read your post.

God has blessed you with a good place in life--family, home and enough wealth. At the same time, He has also given you some health issues. For, that's how I see your mental state..a health issue. Once again, being a young woman of this day and age, you are once again lucky to have found an outlet for your inner turmoil in our Induslady pages. Our members have given you wonderful advice, both practical and spiritual. Now it is totally up to you to act upon it. When body mind is feeble, it is difficult to concentrate on any sort of physical or mental work. So it will also be my advice to attend to your mental health first. Do get to a right doctor and go on his advise. Once you feel better mentally, you can strengthen it by prayers or any other peaceful act that brings quietness and strengthens your inner self. Wish you the Very Best of Luck. To start you off on smiles, your post has been nominated to FP of the month by Anurinesh. Congrats. It will be a lesson to learn for any one else who may be going through the same turmoil as you.

L, Kamla

1 person likes this.
  5. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear @Suryakala,

Congratulations are in order for this reply of your's. I thank Saisakthi for nominating this to FP of the Month.

Actually, I am at loss not knowing who to appreciate here. You for giving such valuable and practical advice to our Saibababa24 or Saisakthi who seems to wish only the good for everyone and also supporting all the good posts.

I will of course appreciate and respect both of you for all the good work and words you spread in IL for its members. I sincerely hope that your advise is taken seriously by OP and she benefits by it and will soon come back and write about the positive changes in her life. I along with all others who have given great inputs here pray to Shri Shirdi Baba that He soon give her the happiness she so richly deserves.

L, Kamla

2 people like this.
  6. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear @Kamla ,

Thanks a lot for your sincere appreciation of my humble contribution to IL family. I am greatly touched by your kind words.

I have always been appreciating the great contributions by @Saisakthi sister in this forum.

It is because of the motivation provided by leaders like you, IL is, what it is, as a family and leading light for the thousands of members.

As you have rightly wished, let us look forward to @saibaba24 having a happy and peaceful life in the times to come.

1 person likes this.
  7. ArjunKumanan

ArjunKumanan Senior IL'ite

Dear Sister,

Sorry to heart about your position. This can be completely overcome when you surrender yourself to the higher soul(GOD).

Hope you know the LAW OF KARMA.Everything happens for a reason. Karma can be easily work out by doing good deeds for others and fasting(upavas). Fasting on Pradhosham, Ekadashi,Shasti,Sathurthi and particulary on Full Moon(being Moon control the mental state of human being) will bring immense benefits. Even partial fasting(skipping one meal of the day) will also work wonders.

Sri Shirdi sai baba 9weeks fasting and 3weeks no sugar fasting will help your soul to purify a lot.

And there are various techniques available in PRANIC HEALING for all your physical and emotional problems. There are various Pranic Healing centres in every city.They heal you and also teach the healing for you. In case you know some one in chennai, pl visit Arumbakkam centre. I am sure the way your outlook gets changed due to these techniques.

"As we sow, so we reap"

Jai Sai ram!!

Arjun Kumanan