TTC progress & two weeks wait... Part-II

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Vasumathy, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

@sugugiri2010 yes, trying hard to stay calm
    @eagermom ... DH didn't go gigglingsmiley mil called him and told him to stay with me and that I need him :)

2. EagerMom

EagerMom Gold IL'ite

@twinkel- That's extremely thoughtful of her:cool2:

1 person likes this.
  3. EagerMom

EagerMom Gold IL'ite

OMG! I just noticed I got promoted to a Senior ILite..
    Time to rag the New Ilites.. :whistle

3 people like this.
  4. vidyashankari

vidyashankari Platinum IL'ite

@haritha123,

thanks a lot for the wishes and prayers.
    Sometimes i wont be able to control the emotions so the vent.
    Now i am ok.
    dont think of ovulation and TWW,miracles happen when we least expect.
    so be happy.You are in my prayers.

take care.lots and loads of baby dust.

5. vidyashankari

@sugugiri2010

that is a good news.
    think lord krishna has heard your prayers.
    keep praying.

All the best.lots and loads of baby dust.
    take care

6. vidyashankari

@eagermom

you caught me girl.i didnt start reading secret.Instead i was crying and venting out in IL.Now i am ok.We have some function at home so will start reading after that.

Earlier doctors have prescribed multivitamin tablets so i dont know the exact dosage of folic acid i took and i have changed some 5 to 6 doctors in my eight year of TTC journey.

All the best for your next cycle.Enjoy and be happy.
    lots and loads of baby dust dear.

7. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

:notthatway: squad is roaming in disguise, so be carefulgigglingsmiley

1 person likes this.
  8. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

@vidyashankari .. what's the book you all are talking about? The secret? ? By...??

9. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

I am feeling all time low shakehead depressed because I have become so hopeless, frustrated because I can't get something I want sooo badly, irritated because this society links the purpose of a womanhood to being mother. After my first miscarriage, I was so effected and emotionally down that it took me months and a second honeymoon to recover. But now, after my 5th miscarriage, I was like "hmmmmmm..." And moved on to next cycle. I feel there are no more emotions left in me. I am blank, I want to cry out loud but couldn't even cry anymore.
    I was once an active, all time excited, nonstop talking, socially active girl whom people turned up to for help in managing and arranging events. Parents used to feel from where do I get all the energy after my hectic work schedule. But now, I've got so inferior that it's been almost an year that I attended any wedding or event. I hide myself from the world. I even don't wanna go home for arrangements of my brothers wedding, don't wanna attend the marriage and face all the odd questions :-( my own brothers wedding!...I start crying suddenly, even amidst laughing I start crying. Look at my fate, I can't even decide wether I want a bfn or bfp and another miscarriage.
    Ive got almost everything in life... Loving parents, pampering brother, a mil and in laws every girl would ask for, and an ideal, loving hubby. But as everything is fine and beautiful but the heart missing, I doubt if I could ever become a mother :cry:
    Why am I being punished?? I've even lost faith on God. Sorry girls, since past 2 days I've been writing my vent on paper and flushing them off as I don't want to spoil the atmosphere here. But that didn't help much...
    vent over. Sorry for the negativity. Want to be away from everything, even from il for sometime, bye. bie1

10. lovely1988

lovely1988 Silver IL'ite

@twinkel.. good that you have vented here.. now you will feel yourself light. Sometimes the best way to bring our sorrow out is to cry loudly. I always do in my bedroom and bathroom, my pilow has seen more tears than my dh. I dont want him to feel low seeing me. Now stop being sad. Think that this is your last iui and wil surely get BFP..