10th Anniversary of Indusladies - Let's Celebrate!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Induslady, Mar 18, 2015.

1. jasmine25

jasmine25 Gold IL'ite

Re: Celebrating Relationships Forum - IL 10th Anniversary Celebrations - Day 1/10

Sorry I missed to mention someone who is incredibly important for she is the queen of relationship forum (according to me) .. Any guess???? Yes it is YM .... Yellow mango :)

2 people like this.
  2. jasmine25

jasmine25 Gold IL'ite

I admire Satchi, Srama, iyerviji, Viswa, kamalji, jaya mam in good to read section

2 people like this.
  3. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Wish you happy 10th anniversary Celebrations.
    I joined IL team very early. But had to discontinue as I was occupied with baby care role for nearly 4 years with the birth of a grand daughter and 3 grandsons.
    Once again I registered myself just as time pass.but now not a single day passes without linking to IL. It has become an inseparable part of my life.
    Jayasala 42

2 people like this.
  4. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Congrats and Many More Happy Returns!

Attached Files:

6 people like this.
  5. deepv

deepv Platinum IL'ite

Happy 10th Anniversary ,IL !!!

2 people like this.
  6. sreekutty

sreekutty Gold IL'ite

My Hearty congratulations, wishes & prayers for the grand success
    of Indusladies:party.

IL is a platform for all beautiful women in the world to participate in contest, give their reviews, post their own topics etc...especially for those women who are shy to go and speak in public.

IL is celebrating its 10th anniversary, not where IL has been, but where IL is going and the people that make it possible. Hence we should thank each & every one of you to make it a grand success. Persons like me has got a chance to explore the creativity in me, explore the passion of my cooking and I am a person with least number of friends and IL gave a chance to make as much as of good friends.

Tears rolled down my eyes when i read "AM THE MEGA WINNER" of navratri contest because i never thought i would be the winner. This was my life's first achievement. My sincere gratitude to IL team. Even now when I open IL webste and notice- i am tagged, i become so happy thinking that I am remembered. My sincere thanx to each & every one especially Magee, Iyer aunty and all my friends..

As the old saying goes "nothing in life is guaranteed", However, we are confident enough that we "IL TEAM" have the skills and hard working necessary to thrive in this new stage of more and more achievement in the coming year and make this a Grand Success !!!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

2 people like this.
  7. Priya_Mommy

Priya_Mommy Gold IL'ite

Hi IL team,
    Congratulations on 10 years contribution.You are the best.Please keep up the momentum. Looking forward for more years from you.

2 people like this.
  8. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations on successfully completing 10 years. I wish many more happy returns of this anniversary day. When my wife told me to join here, I never expected to write more than 4,000 posts and responses. I really enjoy interacting with the members of IL.

viswa

3 people like this.
  9. minjagan

minjagan Gold IL'ite

Re: Celebrating Relationships Forum - IL 10th Anniversary Celebrations - Day 1/10

Thanks a lot ma...
    Becoz of this IL, I got more relationship like @periamma, @GoogleGlass, @sumanrathi, @ deepthiraj, @catgol, @Rajeni, @iyerviji, @yellowmango, @parineeta, @Saisakthi,@Laks09,@Kamalji
    I have learnt a lot from each one of you....
    thanks for being a part of my life...
    Some of the names are not recognized...sorry if i have missed some of my buddies....

5 people like this.
  10. krishnaamma

krishnaamma Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I want to congratulate Malathy , Jey and all Administrators of IL for successful 10 years of INDUS LADIES ! I feel proud to be a part of this :)

Congrats for completing 10 years !

WISH YOU ALL HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY !

3 people like this.