1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Daily motivators club---to apply face pack everyday and keep the skin clean and fresh

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by rosy786, May 4, 2012.

1. chillbreeze

chillbreeze Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: Daily motivators club---to apply face pack everyday and keep the skin clean and f

Madhu, try applying the oil as I mentioned. If possible, apply that oil some other time and before bed, apply some foot cream and wear socks and go to sleep. It used to make my feet so soft. You don't have to wear the entire night, just for few hours is also enough.

2. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Re: Daily motivators club---to apply face pack everyday and keep the skin clean and f

As i do have sinus problem, Which hair oil is good for hair for everyday application without thinning of hair? Can anyone please suggest me any good hair oil for hair strengthening?

3. madhuprabha

madhuprabha Gold IL'ite

Thanks CB, I will try it. All these creams that u get in the market, do not give u a lasting result. My native is a very dry and hot place, it aggravates the prob. And it is also polluted, so that the feet become dirty after applying any oily cream to it.
    Cracks and dirty feet - yewh.......

4. WorkingWoman

WorkingWoman Gold IL'ite

Hi CB,
    Yes, I stopped the usage of that oats batch 2 days back. Using that for taking bath now. I hope to see some improvement. We have a function after one month. I want to recover and look best by then. :2thumbsup:

5. chillbreeze

chillbreeze Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Madhu I have the issue with my feet too. Actually it was better when I was working outside. Now I am at home and neglect my feet and its time to take care of that too. But I am not comfortable with applying oil at bed time as it will make the sheets messy. Let me see what to do.

WW, good that you stopped using that batch. After the lemon+honey pack yesterday, I felt my skin was a bit brighter and asked DH if he can see any change. He looked and thought hard and said no:bang. I really see some difference if I apply a pack daily but doing that is a tough task.

Pihu, I have become tired of store bought oils. Have started using ordinary coconut oil boiled with curry leaves, ponnanganni and karisalanganni leaves. All these have cooling properties so I have added few cloves too. I just leave it on hair for some 10-15 mins, thats all. I have used it only once till now. Will take time for any changes to show.

6. madhuprabha

madhuprabha Gold IL'ite

CB - The same response will b from my DH also, but one extra thing he will add is ' u always look beautiful' ;-)

Me too have prob with hair fall. Somedays i feel that it has reduced and the next day is c more hair on the ground. Maybe it is also with the mindset, becoz i want to c less hair on the ground.

I use a ayurvedic hair oil and i have seen some improvement in the hair fall. keep my finger crossed.

7. WorkingWoman

WorkingWoman Gold IL'ite

Hi CB,

Maintaining consistency is a challenge for me too. It is possible to gather all best ingredients for beauty but daily usage is bigger task.
    I do not ask DH about what is the difference (to make his life easy;). I just wait wait..(forever)... for him to notice something and say... hope he will say something someday.....

Today I applied poppy seeds+milk pack. I have stored some in fridge so I can use it for next 2-3 days.

8. priya007

priya007 New IL'ite

Hi hw to remove wrinkles in the fingers

9. WorkingWoman

WorkingWoman Gold IL'ite

Hi Priya,
    Use a gentle soap for hand wash. Use gloves if your hands are exposed to strong detergents and cleaning soaps. Soak hands in warm water and scrub to remove dead cells. Apply good moisturizer at night and during day.

10. madhuprabha

madhuprabha Gold IL'ite

Good morning everybody,

I applied manjal pack today. During the weekend, i did not have time for pampering my face. Will try to compensate during this week.